16| Fight Me

Jimin closed his eyes in satisfaction as Jungkook's fingers gently stroke the skin of his exposed back. The model finally felt secure in a man's arms again, even though he still couldn't believe what had happened just a few hours ago.

I slept with Jeon Jungkook. Oh my god..

"Babe?" He spoke softly, only earning a hum in response, "Will you stay for breakfast? My maid should finish cooking soon."

Sleeping on the older's broad chest, lying in his strong arms.. all these things felt like a dream come true and Jimin was afraid he'd wake up if he didn't hold on to him. He never wanted to let go of the man who had made him come twice the night before and decided to keep Jungkook for as long as he could.

"I don't know, Jimin."

"Why? Is it because of your work? You told me that your shift won't start until 5 PM," the younger pouted.

"No, Jimin. I just.. ugh, I don't know!" Jungkook stood up hastily to get dressed again, making the other frown.

"What is it then? Did you.. not like sleeping with me, hyung?"

Jungkook ran a hand through his messy hair, sighing in frustration. His parted lips, flushed cheeks and naked body covered with scratches and hickeys.. Jimin looked absolutely gorgeous right now and the doctor wanted to scream because of his own thoughts.. his wrong thoughts.

"No, that's not the problem. The problem is that I liked it too much. And it's wrong..what we did was wrong!"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he slowly started to put on some clothes. He understood what the older was referring to and already decided to be against it. "It's always the same: Cheating first, followed by regret. Trust me, I stopped feeling bad for it a long time ago. It's tiring and stupid, we can't change what happened."

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief. Even though he knew how Jimin felt about commitment and staying loyal to your partners in relationships, hearing these harsh words from him directly made the doctor become even angrier. He didn't want to think like Jimin: he loved his family, especially Seohyun.

"Maybe it's normal for you to hurt others, but it's not for me!" Jungkook murmured a little too loudly, immediately regretting his words after he saw Jimin's darkened expression.

"Oh yeah, sure. It's my fault again, isn't it? Of course you didn't do anything wrong, you are a sweet, innocent angel who only does what's best for his family," he said ironically and crossed his arms, making Jungkook sigh again.

"No, that's not what I meant. It's my fault, I'm sorry. You're still young and may not understand what the concept of marriage is. I shouldn't have made you feel like we were going somewhere."

"What, you're calling me childish now?" Jimin laughed, obviously upset about the accusation. He knew that his feelings weren't just one-sided this time: Jungkook must feel the same way. There was no other logical explanation for his behavior.

"No, that's not what I said."

"But you're thinking it."

"Jimin.." Jungkook groaned and buried his face in his hands. How was he supposed to talk this out?

"Listen, me and Seohyun have a child. She never stopped supporting me and always had my back when no one else did. She doesn't deserve being cheated on and I can't, no, I don't want to betray her!"

"You already did, so get over it. Seriously, they won't find out about us. I know how you feel about me.. you proved it a while ago."

"But it's still wrong! Jimin, you're amazing and too perfect for me. You deserve someone who can kiss you in front of others without worrying about a thing, someone who only has eyes for you. And I'm sorry that I can't give you that, but there's a wedding's ring stuck around my finger." Jungkook apologized in a desperate tone and tried to ignore how much his heart ached as he broke things off with the younger. He didn't want to stay away from him, in fact, he wanted to kiss and hug him, go on dates and brag about how he managed to seduce freaking Park Jimin, but he couldn't. He couldn't hurt his wife like that, he couldn't betray his own daughter who didn't know anything about the nasty things her father had done to her mother and most importantly, he couldn't make Jimin feel like he finally found happiness in another man, only to be left heartbroken again.

"I don't want anyone else, I want you! Telling me how much of a great person I am doesn't mean shit if you decide to leave at the end. You can't hurt me, do you understand? I won't let you go this easily, I'm sorry but I'm too selfish for that. I like you, hyung! To me it doesn't matter if you made a vow at the altar, look at us, even after marrying her you still couldn't resist me," Jimin yelled, making the doctor feel both happy and angry at the same time. He knew it was egoistic, but to hear that the model had fallen for Jungkook as much as he fell for him was somehow comforting in a very sick way. He was extremely close to pinning him back into the mattress and kissing the soul out of his tiny body, but at the same time, he didn't want Jimin to question his loyalty for Seohyun anymore (even if the things he accused him with weren't that wrong either).

"Well, then you better get used to it," Jungkook whispered and stormed out of the room, ignoring Jimin's calls and the urge to run back to him.

"Jungkook!"

The last thing Jimin heard was the door being slammed shut, telling him that he was on his own again. There was nothing he craved more than the other's warmth and comforting touches, but like other times, Jungkook decided to run away from his feelings.

"This is not the end, Jungkook. I promise.." Jimin said quietly and approached the mirror to stare at his fading hickeys.

"Hoseok, let's go out and eat at a restaurant tonight!" Jimin suggested playfully when the older finished talking to his producer about a song they were working on.

"I have an even better idea," the rapper answered and kissed the back of his neck as he embraced him from behind, making his lover giggle like a little girl.

"We can do that anytime, hyung! Please, go on a date with me," the younger insisted with a pout, knowing that it had always worked whenever something didn't go his way.

"Dates? Isn't that something couples do, babe?" Hoseok asked in confusion, already opening up the first three buttons of his shirt.

"So what? Ever since you started working on that new album, we didn't do anything but fuck. I miss spending some romantic time with you~"

"Ugh, isn't this what our relationship is about, Jimin? Come on, don't tell me you wanna go on "dates" with me. That's boring! Let me show you how much I care for you in a different way. And I promise, Daddy's going to buy you that beautiful red car you wanted so badly the other day, okay?"

"..No, definitely not."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, I know this update isn't that long (hardly over 1100 words) and it's written weirdly, but I wanted to only focus on their conflict this time! Also, I have a lot of ideas for the next chapter and again, this one would've been too long.

I'm going to sleep now, hope you guys still enjoy reading my story! 🤙🥰