14: Part1| Body Heat

I'm going to split this chapter into two parts, otherwise it'd be way too long!

--

"Yes Mom, the pictures turned out very well. I'll send them to you later," Jimin said and got in the car, nodding at his chauffeur who already knew where to go.

"I knew it! Yoongi may seem a little uncommunicative at first, but he really is a talented photographer."

"That's for sure."

"So.. how's Kiho? Did you meet his girlfriend? She's a little slutty, isn't she?"

"Mom, what the hell?"

"What? I met a woman who told me that she's been hooking up with various business men in the past!"

"Yeah, well I don't really care about her sex life, thank you very much."

"Ugh, whatever. You're no fun."

"Define fun. Anyway, Dad's doing fine. He told me about your presents. Anti- wrinkle cream, really Mom?"

"Hey, he looks better now! Did you tell him that Siyeon should use them too? I saw her pictures on SNS, and she definitely needs A LOT of it. I look younger than she does, right honey?"

"Are you seriously comparing yourself to her?"

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't sink that low.."

"I'm going to hang up now, Mom. My friends are waiting for me and I need to make a few other calls."

"Okay, sweetheart. Remind Taehyung to text me about the job in Paris. If he accepts, you should come along too!"

"I'll let him know. Bye!"

"Bye honey!"

Jimin sighed and called a few other people, mostly from his management who had a ton of new clients waiting for him to respond on their job offers. The thought of being able to travel around more was exciting, but at the same time, he knew that it'd be a pain in the ass: no sleep, homesickness and hard work which leads to an exhausted body.

Whatever, I'm the one who decided to become a model in the first place.

"We're here, Sir. Do you want me to wait?"

"No, thank you. You can drive home now."

-

Jungkook couldn't hide his excitement when he saw Jimin enter the club.

"There you are, Min! I was worried we'd get drunk without you," Taehyung greeted his best friend cheekily, already a little tipsy because of the vodka a good-looking stranger had bought him a few minutes ago.

"Sorry, I had a meeting with some other friends before driving to this place."

"I'm more important!"

"Sure you are, Tae."

The younger had dyed his hair again and it looked absolutely gorgeous. The blonde color made him appear like an angel- no, better than that: he looked like a damn god. Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his beauty. They hadn't talked to each other since their last "date" with Taehyung at the cinema and even though it was only a few days ago, for them it felt like weeks.

Jimin turned to Jungkook who stood up to greet him properly. Instead of a simple handshake, he didn't hesitate to hug him tightly and press his face against the taller man's chest. Jungkook was taken aback for a moment, but quickly pulled him closer and buried his face into the crook of the other's neck, absorbing the sweet and comforting smell.