𝟙𝟘.

Ⅱ𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 Ⅱ𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

Ⅱ𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 Ⅱ𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 . 😴

"Killa, you needa stop drinking this shit before it kills you." 

"Am I dead?" Kennedy mugged me.

"You gon be soon if you don't stop this bullshit." She tried to take my double cup from me and I dodged her.

"Dawg, shut the fuck up. You sound too much like Janaee." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. We both know you was fallin for her." She sat next to me and faced me.

"I ain't tryna hear that shit." I waved her off.

"But you needa hear this shit. Call her. Tell her how you feel, maybe she gon be da one to make you stop drinking this shit." She sighed as I took a sip.

"Man, it's too late. I lost her already." I rubbed the top of my head.

"No it's not, she obviously still care about you so just make the damn call. Y'all both needa out y'all pride to the side and talk this shit out. Y'all meant to be. Accept it." She shrugged before getting off the couch and heading into the kitchen.

I sat there thinking about everything Kennedy said and everything that happened between me and Janaee.

I really did like her. Shit, I was even falling for her ass. I just don't know what to do to get her back. It's been a few weeks since that day and it's too hard for me to put my pride to the side and pick up the phone to call her first.

I get up from the couch and go upstairs before grabbing a perc 30 from a bag on my dresser. I pop it in my mouth before chasing it down with some lean.

After a few minutes, I start feeling lazy so I lay down and eventually fall asleep.

≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻≻

When I wake up, it's dark outside.

"Damn, how long I sleep?" I feel around the bed for my phone and once I found it, I checked the time which read 8:17PM.

I sigh and get out the bed before heading downstairs.

"Damn bestie, you getting a lil thick. No cap." I heard Teezy say as I reached the last stair. I looked around my living room and saw the whole crew, including Janaee.

"Goddammit, Kennedy you said he left." Tyler palmed her face.

"I thought he was gone, but I guess he was sleep whole time." Kennedy mumbled.

"It's coo, I'll bounce." Janaee stood up and grabbed her phone and her keys off the table before walking over to the door.

"Nah, you good." I said.