𝟚𝟡.

|| 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬|| 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲✍🏽.

"Damn them mufuckas fat!" I laid down and stared at her titties on the screen while munching on a poptart.

but not as big as janaee's .

"Let me come over." Monique took her titties out the camera and put her face in before giving me a look.

"No." I smacked my lips. "That's ghetto.

She huffed and the next thing I heard were the three beeps that indicated that she ended the call.

"Ghetto mad ass." I mumbled. "Acting like I'm supposed to be giving a fuck."

I got out the bed, walked out my room and went downstairs so I could join alla black people smoking illegal substances in my living room.

i should call the police .

"Friend." Tyler stood up from the couch once she saw me come in the living room and gave me a hug.

"Wassup friendo." I hugged her back and we sat on the couch with everybody else.

"Damn, which rock you been livin under nigga?" Chief scrunched his face up.

"Right, it's been a few days since we seen yo white ass."

My face immediately turned into a mug.

white ?

oh no sir , i believe the term is caucasian .

"Where the hell you get white from?" I scrunched my face up at Slim. "Nigga, I'm fully caucasian."

"Ion feel like arguing witcho ass today Teezy." Slim sighed.

"I know you don't." I balled up my poptart wrapper in my hand. "I'm psychic."

"Boy get the fu—nevermind." Kennedy mumbled.

"Where my bestie?"

As soon as I said that, she walked in hand in hand wit Killa.

"Hey best." She let his hand go and walked over to hug me while Killa nodded his head "wassup".

I nodded back while hugging Janaee. Her hugs be the best when you feel misunderstood.

"I miss you bestie." We pulled away and she smiled at me.

"I miss yo disabled ass too." I pushed her head to the side and I heard Kennedy smack her lips.

"Whatchu smack yo lips for?" Lexi asked, noticing the tension rise in the room too.

tf kennedy on ?

"Nothing."

"Anyway." Janaee paused. "Why you ain't been answering the phone?" She gave me a look.

"I been busy wit my caucasian festivities." I pretended like I was swinging a golf club and she laughed.

"You went golfing without us?" Lexi whined.

"You can take the negroes out the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out the negroes." I sighed and shook my head. "So yes, I went golfing without y'all."

"I can't stand this nigga." Chief and Tyler started dying laughing while me, Janaee, and Killa all took a seat on the couch.

I didn't wanna tell Janaee the real reason why I ain't been answering her calls.

I didn't even go golfing. I just didn't answer because I been feeling weird when I talk to her.

I know she my best friend, but lately I been having different feelings towards her. Like, some days my feelings would be regular. But other days I wanna be more than friends wit her.