62.

|| Janaee Marie Coleman || 💆🏽‍♀️.

"Jay stop touching stuff!" I yelled seeing him run in the middle of a circular clothing rack and hiding, "ain't nobody playing hide and seek right now, you play too much."

I sighed walking over to the rack and pushing hangers to the side to get him from the middle but he ran out from the other side laughing, "bring yo ass back here!"

He ran further from me laughing, "no!"

"You better pray ion catch you," I ran after him trying not to laugh at how fast his little legs were going as I chased him around the shop.

He headed for the backdoor where Cameron was but he stopped realizing he couldn't reach the door handle, making him throw his cup on the floor out of anger, "shit!"

"Stop cussing," I said popping his hand as I picked him up and placed him on my hip making him cry, "you bad as hell for what? ion understand."

I walked over to the register and grabbed my phone off the counter next to it, "here play a game on mommy phone and stop crying."

I went to a game and handed him my phone, sitting him in a chair behind the register as Cameron walked out from the back, "why he crying?"

"Cause he still cussing so I popped him."

He walked over to us and bent down to Jay's level, "you still cussing, huh Mini Homicide?"

"No," he scrunched his face up, sniffing.

"So yo moma just popped you for no reason?" Cameron raised his brows, "that's what you telling me?"

He nodded his head, "her mean."

"I know, it's aight," he leaned in and wiped his cheeks with his thumbs, "you wanna call cps on her?"

"Yes."

"Not you taking his side."

"Aight we will now stop crying, you a real nigga and real niggas don't cry," he stood up and eyed him, "you hear me?"

Jay wiped his eyes with the back of his hands while nodding his head sniffing, "okay da."

"Now give me some," he held his fist out and Jay bumped it with a slight smile, "gone ahead and play yo lil game."

He went back to playing his game and I followed Cameron to the back of the shop, "I can't believe he just did me like that."

"You'll live," he laughed opening the door to our medium sized office, "I know we got a few things to fix but what you think of the lil shop so far?"

"I love it," I smiled, "all we really gotta do is clean up and maybe move a few things around then hire some workers so we can open up."

"Yessir, you got in touch with see of them vendors yet? Cause it's some clothes in inventory but they going out of style so we need new shit."

"I did but I wasn't sure how much stuff we needed or what our style gonna be so I was gone wait for us to look together."

"Aight, we can do that once we get to the crib tonight," he took a seat in the desk chair, "it's alot of shit we gotta take care of before we even start hiring, like what we gone name the shop?"

I walked over and leaned against the desk, thinking, "that's a good ass question, we gotta start brainstorming cause I have no clue."

"I was thinking it could be something pertaining to us and our relationship since we co-owners."

"Pertaining?" I said raising my brows, "you been using that word since when?"

"Since I became yo businessman," he smirked rolling closer to me in the desk chair and grabbing me by my waist, "give me some."