𝟚𝟚.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|| 🕊

"I don't give a fuck, I'm killin all them niggas myself." My leg bounced up and down as we waited in the hospital room and tears raced down my face.

"Janaee."

"You don't know what you getting yo self into." Chief said.

"I knew what I was getting into when I started fucking wit him."

"Just leave her alone." Tyler said.

"Right, don't even talk to her when she like this."

I'm happy they said something cause they know exactly how I get at times like this.

"I'm a lil scared." Teezy scooted his chair a little bit away from me.

"Bro what the fuck is taking so long!" I hopped out my seat and started pacing.

"Jan—" Lexi tried to grab me and I roughly moved my arm.

"Fuck that. I'm going back there." Just as I said that, a doctor holding a clipboard walked over to where we were posted in the waiting room.

"You guys here for Cameron Co—" He looked at his clipboard before I cut him off.

"Yes, is he okay?"

"He'll be fine." As soon as he said that, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I let out a deep breath. "He has a gunshot wound to the chest, one to the arm, and he was grazed by a bullet on the right side of his neck but he's expected to make a full recovery."

"Can we go see him?" Slim asked.

"He's resting right no—" I cut him off.

"That's not what he asked." 

"Ooooh she ghetto." Teezy sighed and smacked his forehead.

"Yes, you can go see him now." The doctor said. "He's in room 3."

We made our way over to Killa's hospital room and walked in. Inside the room, we saw him sleeping in the bed with gauze on his neck and tubes through his nose. He looked kinda drained.

"My boy aliiiiive." Teezy sung.

"Shut the fuck up Teezy, damn." Chief told him.

"Niggas actin like I won't put em in one of these beds." Teezy mumbled and took a seat.

I walked over to Killa and grabbed his hand before playing in his hair. The heart monitor thing started beeping faster and faster, but he still didn't wake up.