𝟟𝟘.

Tell me why i forgot this bitch was pregnant . 💀

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 🤭.

"You alright?" My mama asked as I sat in the chair next to her bed and Jay sat at the small table behind me, drawing her a picture, "you been kinda off lately, everything okay?"

I let out a sigh, snapping out of my thoughts and shifting in my seat, "I'm fine, I'm just tired that's all."

She chuckled lightly, "Janaee you never been a good liar, I keep telling you that."

"I'm fine mama, I mean it."

"If you say so, just know that I'm here to give all the guidance and advice I have to offer if you ever need it," she smiled at me weakly, "I love you."

"I know ma, I love you more."

"Gama look!" Jay hopped up holding his drawing, "me did it! Hmm."

She feigned being surprised, "awwwwwn baby, you did this for me?"

He cheesed innocently, holding it out to her, "mhm."

"Thank you, I love it," she smiled wide and sat it next to her on the bed before leaning over to pick him up, "come up here and give me a hug."

I smiled watching them hug and she kissed his forehead as the alarm on my phone went off, reminding me we had to get going for my clients.

I sighed and dismissed it, "come on bubba, we gotta get going."

"No," he mugged me, "you leave, I not going."

"I'm not finna do this with you today, if you stay here you gon die so let's go."

"You die."

"I'm finna beat ya ass, let's go Jay mommy has to work, we can come back next week."

"I beat you ass, I not leave—"

My mama's mouth flew open in shock as she tried to stifle her laugh, "Jay don't start, listen to your moma okay? I'll see you later, it's alright."

"No, her mean."

"It's alright," she laughed and placed him on the floor, "I'll see you next week okay? Be good an I love you."

"Love ouu too Gama."

I smiled walking over to her and giving her a hug, "see you later mama, I love you."

"I love you too," she said as I kissed her forehead, "bring Cam up here the next time y'all visit, I like him."

"Alright, I'll try," I adjusted my purse strap on my shoulder as Jay grabbed my hand and we made our way to the door.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked out into the hallway, on my way to the elevator when someone brushed past me so I looked up.

"Aw shit, my bad," Lexi said before looking up from her phone at me with a mug, "neverfuckingmind."

I kissed my teeth, returning a mug of my own, "girl fuck you, come on Jay."

"Fuck me?" She scoffed almost laughing, "sorry sis but I thought chief was the one you been fucking, ima have to pass."

"Lexi I already owe you an ass whooping and I'm trying my hardest not to hand it to you right here cause I got my son and I'm pregnant but you pushing it, I'm finna slap the fuck out you."

"Bitch if anything I owe you an ass whooping, everything fell apart because of yo trifling ass," she rose her voice, "fuck you mad at me for? I'm the only one who should be pissed here."