𝟝𝟞.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 🏌🏽‍♀️

"Girl I love these," Samiyah said admiring her nails once I applied the cuticle oil, "you need way more recognition, you just snapped per usual."

"Thanks boo," I smiled putting the oil back in it's place and she pulled out her phone.

"All my money on my card, you got cashapp right?"

"Yeah, here," she handed me her phone and I put my cashtag in before handing it back.

Seconds later, my phone went off letting me know she sent the money so I unlocked it and accepted it, seeing she sent me 20$ extra, "you accidentally gave me extra, this set was only 85$"

"It wasn't an accident, think of it as a tip."

Smiling, I sat my phone down, "thank you forreal I—"

I was cut off by a big boom coming from upstairs making me hop up to see what it was, praying that it wasn't my son.

I got upstairs into the living room seeing him standing in his walker and my iPad sitting in the middle of the floor with the screen shattered, "Jay!"

I smacked my lips as he took his teething toy out his mouth and started laughing.

"You be doing shit on purpose at this point."

"He okay?" Samiyah said joining us as I picked him up out his walker.

"Girl yes his bad ass just fucked my shit up though."

"That's why I'm very much heavy on the fuck them kids."

"I was too until his bitch ass daddy trapped me."

"I—trapped bitch?"

I let out a sigh, "girl that's a story within itself but overall I'm happy I got my baby, just knowing I can't do any wrong in his eyes and that his love is unconditional gives me a feeling I never knew existed, I wouldn't trade his bad ass for anything."

"That's so cute, that's literally yo twin," she cooed at him making him giggle, "y'all giving me baby fever and ion like that."

I chuckled softly adjusting him on my hip, "you'll be alright."

We made our way to the front door and hugged before pulling away and I opened it, "see you later boo."

"See you later friend, bye lil man," she smiled waving at him, "you going to Slim party right?"

"Of course."

"Bet, I'ma see you there."

"Okay."

I waited until she made it to her car before closing the door and walking over to the middle of the living room, picking my broken iPad up.

"You so bad bubba this is ridiculous," I mumbled sitting it on the coffee table.