𝟜𝟙.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"I wish my hair on my head grew as fast as my coochie hair do." I sighed as I exited the bathroom and unwrapped the dry towel from around me.

"Yo—hey I see fat ma." Cameron extended his arm and placed his hand between my legs. "What you shaving for anyway? I'm not hungry."

"Boy move! And cause if this lady go down there to check on this baby, ion need her getting lost." I smacked his hand away, making me drop my underwear. 

"Look at you." He laughed as I stood there. "You need me to get them don't you?"

"Yes." 

"I can't hear you." He put his hand on his ear.

"Yes."

"I can't hear yo—"

"Getmypantiesoffthefloor!" I huffed and stomped my foot before he snatched em up and tossed them to me.

"Big ass." He smacked his lips. "Bae when you stomp yo titties jiggle."

"What they supposed to do?" I slid my panties on. "Be still?"

"No but they bounce—nevermind." He shook his head as I clamped my bra on.

"Right, just shut up."

"Don't get fucked up Janaee." He got off the bed and went to the drawers. "What you finna wear?"

"Some jogging pants or something." He picked out a grey jogging fit and gave it to me. "Thanks pookie." I kissed him on the lips.

"You welcome ma." He kissed me back as I slid the jogging pants on. "I'm ready I'm just finna go pee real quick."

"Okay." I put on a white tank top before putting on my grey jacket and zipping it up.

I go in the closet and look at the shoe boxes on the top shelf, deciding which ones I wanna wear. I was about to throw on my grey Uggs but then I remembered my grey crocs were in an old Nike box.

I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed the Nike box before walking over to the bed and sitting down so I could put my crocs on.

When I opened the box, I didn't see my crocs. I saw stacks and rolls of money.

i know this negro did not .

"Amir Coleman!" I heard him flush the toilet and wash his hands before coming out the bathroom.

"What bruh—"

"What the fuck is this?" I grabbed a stack out the box and held it in the air.

"Some money—"

"Where it come from Cameron?"

"Whatchu mean? That been there." He looked off to the side.

"All our money put up in accounts and you know that. Lie again."