𝟙𝟚.

Ⅱ𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💗

"Any last words before you legal?" Everybody in the room had their flashes on, recording me as we stood around the living room.

"Shit ummmm..." I got distracted. "Oh my gosh y'all, a bitch reall finna be 18!" 

"Brooo, I really feel like a proud parent." Kennedy fanned her face.

"Swear bro. Baby sis ain't a baby no more." Lexi actually teared up and I did too.

"Shhhh, I'm getting all emotional and shit ion need my lashes wet." I whined and everybody laughed.

"Ten more minutes, ma." Killa checked his phone and gave me a huge smile.

"We finna go around and say some emotional ass shit so be ready when it's yo turn." Deja said.

"Okay, me first." Lexi stepped closer to me. "Janaee, you my lil sister and I'm blessed to say I had the opportunity to watch and help you grow. It seem like you was just runnin around here in shitty ass diapers and hittin me in the head with rulers and shit." Everybody laughed. "Now... Look at you. All grown up, going places, making daddy proud. Fallin in love, making all these moves. I'm proud of you and the person you've become. I love you sister and I wish you a happy 18." Tears streamed down our faces as she pulled me into a hug and everybody cooed.

"Finna fuck around and make a real nigga cry." Teezy huffed.

"Who next?" Killa said, holding the camera.

"Her bestie cause I come before all you hoes except for Lexi yellow ass." 

"That's no‒"

"I said what I said." Teezy cut her off before continuing. "Y'all, don't judge me. Janaee, I know yo cube head ass only been my bestfriend for a few months, but I swear it seem like a lifetime. I know I ain't gotta worry bout you switchin up or bein on some weird shit. We tighter than my shoe laces an‒" Tyler cut him off.

"Ummm.. You wearing slides buddy.." We looked down at Teezy feet, seeing black Nike slides.

"Ignore that." He waved her off and I laughed. "Anyways. You stuck wimmie like fat pa stuck wit twin nem. I love yo microwave head ass best and I wish you the happiest happy birthday." He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight.

"We got time for one more." Lexi checked the time on her phone. It read 11:58PM.

"Fuck y'all." Killa pointed to Deja, Tyler, Cheif, Slim, and Kennedy before continuing. "It's my turn."

He passed the camera to Lexi before walking up to me, grabbing my hands, and looking me dead in the eyes.

"Janaee. When I first met you, I know I was mean as fuck to you, and I'm sorry for eating yo gummy bears when we first met." We laughed before he continued. "I acted that way cause you a raw ass bitch and I never came across nobody like you before. Never have I ever been so open with a female a day in my life. But some about you just ain't the same. You say shit, and you show me you mean it. You been ridin wit me since we met and I know you ain't stoppin no time soon. You one goofy ass, mean ass, down ass, beautiful ass female and I wanna wish you a happy birthday. I love you, Janaee."