𝟟𝟝.

y'all got high expectations for this ending .. let's hope i meet em .

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || ❤️

"You're not dilated enough, she's ready but your body isn't and this is a problem because keeping her inside could cause more problems than there already are so we can do one of two things," Jamie said looking down at me as I laid in the hospital bed, "we can perform a c section or wait it out and see how much you've dilated in a few hours and go forward from there."

I sniffed and brought my hand up to my face to wipe the tears trailing down the side as I rolled my head over on my pillow and looked up at my husband, "what you wanna do?"

"It's up to you, im good with doing whatever you comfortable with ma," he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, "this all up to you."

Jamie smiled at us and tucked her clipboard between the crook in her arm before making her way to the door, "I know this might be hard to think about so I'll give you guys a few minutes to decide."

We waited until she left the room and closed the door behind her before letting out our sighs as I wiped my face again.

"So what you wanna do ma?"

"I don't know Cameron," i said and my bottom lip began to tremble, "I-I'm scared, she's not ready, what if I can't do this and we lose her?"

"Don't even start talking like that man, don't give up on her before she get here, she a fighter like I said and so are you, you got this I promise you do."

"No I don't cameron I can't, it's too much," I broke down crying, feeling myself get hysterical, "I can't take no more hurt, I brought a good portion of it on myself but I just lost my mom, I don't wanna lose my daughter in the same day I can't do this!"

He grabbed my face and looking into my eyes, "calm down, just breathe focus on that right now just calm yoself down."

He wiped my face while I did as told and tried to somewhat get my breathing under control, once I was a little calm he spoke up, "you did bring a nice portion of shit onto yoself but I did too, I stressed you out by missing out on appointments, not taking care of jay, and mistreating you as the mother of my children and for that, im sorry."

He took his thumb and wiped the side of my face, "we both play a part in her coming early but it's aight cause she gon make it, we just gotta do better moving forward .. both of us."

I laid my head back on my pillow weakly and gave him a small smile, "I love you."

"And I love you more," he matched my expression while moving stray hairs from my forehead, "we need a decision though ma, what we finna do?"

"I really don't wanna get cut open," I sighed, "do you really think everything gon be okay if I push her out the regular way?"

"I think everything gon work themselves out the way it's supposed to be."