𝟝𝟙.

||𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 . 🎭

"Best hurry yo big ass up it's time to marry the lean drinker of your dreams," Teezy said walking over to me wearing his tux as I looked at myself in the mirror still in awe that I'm not only a mother but I'm about to be someone's wife.

I took a deep breath admiring my makeup and overall look before applying a light coat of lipgloss and giving myself a final glance, making sure everything looked how I wanted it to.

It's the lip liner for me.

"Hurry up before you be late to yo own wedding," he said checking his watch, "black people never on time,"

"Best be quiet, you supposed to be nice to me today," I turned to the side, admiring my big poofy wedding dress from different angles and playing with my curls.

"I'm not supposed to do anything except for stay caucasian, everything else is optional," He shrugged before looking at me, "best you wanna leave him at the altar? If we leave now, we can catch the next flight hom-"

"You bogus I'm not leaving him at the altar, that's embarrassing," I laughed giving myself a once over before turning around facing him, "how do I look?"

"Like a suburban housewife, I'm proud," he smiled as Papa walked into the tent cheesing at me.

"Teezy go out there and take yo place, the reception starting,"

"Alright bet," he turned to walk away but stopped and gave me a hug whispering in my ear, "we can leave right now best all you gotta do is say the word,"

Laughing I pushed him off of me hearing the piano start, "Teezy hurry up and get out there, I'm not leaving,"

"You no fun," he frowned, "but before I go I just wanna say I'm real proud of the both of you, y'all came a long way and I know since we young a lot of people don't agree with y'all getting married so soon, but just know you got my support no matter what the people say."

"Bestfriend stoppp you gone make me cry before I even walk out there."

"Crying is ghetto, just say I'm gone make yo eyes condensate or something,"

"I-okay," I laughed hugging him tightly, "I love you."

"I love you too, see you out there."

He walked out the tent and into the reception right on time while Papa held his arm out to me and I looped mine between his feeling my heartbeat pick up it's pace. "You look beautiful babygirl,"

"Thank you Papa," I smiled as we stood there waiting for our cue.

"You sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes," I answered confidently taking a deep breath and releasing it.

I know we're young but I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I've found the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with, always and forever like we promised since the beginning and I don't see that changing anytime soon.