𝟛𝟘.

||𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 💜

"Sheed!" I jiggled the door knob from the inside of Killa's room. "Unlock this damn door!"

"Stop breaking my brudder heart!" Sheed sighed from the other side. "I'm tired of hearing Rod Wave." 

"Mmcht I ain't break his heart, he broke mine." I scrunched my face up, turned around, and looked at Killa as he laid there on the bed amused by everything.

We been in here for at least 30 minutes and since the door unlocks from the outside, Sheed won't let us out until we back together.

its always the brother .

"Exactly, he broke it now let my boy fix it."

"Sheed." I paused. "Let me out this goddamn room NEOW!" I banged my fist on the door and Sheed let out a loud sigh.

"Here you go wit that disabled shit." I heard him mumble and Killa started dying laughing.

did he jusokay .

"Nigga what's funny?" I turned around and mugged Killa.

"This nigga just met you and he already calling you disabled." He continued to laugh so I bent down and took my slide off before throwing it at him, hitting him in his forehead.

"You lucky ion feel like hearing everybody cry cause I killed you." He mumbled and threw the slide on the floor.

"Just shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Awwwwn ma." He cooed. "It's okay, I love you and yo disabilities."

"See?" Sheed said. "You ain't gon neva find a nigga that love a disabled bitch and her disabilities."

"I'm not disabled!" I yelled and stomped my foot.

i can only deal wit one of em at a time .

ion see how his moma dealt wit 3 .

"Aight, Angry Bird."

"If I'm a Angry Bird, then you them ugly ass, green ass pigs." I huffed. "Now Sheed, let me out!"

"No! Kiss and make up." He paused. "I'm not unlocking shit until my senses tell me to."

okay spiderman .

"He more hardheaded than me, so I suggest you come here so we can hunch ma." Killa shrugged and leaned his upper body against the headboard.

"Listen to your papi."

"Shut up Sheed! Go mess wit Lexi." I huffed and made my way over to the bed since it was obvious he wasn't letting me out no time soon.

"I am, who you think on my lap as we speak?" Sheed said and my mouth dropped.