𝟛𝟚.

||𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 😣

"Bae." I sighed. "I know you not mad."

Over dramatic as hell for no reason .

"No cause you ain't even have to do allat." She huffed and snatched her charger out the socket. "Always playin on my top." She stomped her feet in her Jordans and I smacked my lips.

"That lil ass top."

"Correction, my top big as fuck." She rolled her neck and I laughed cause she was too serious.

"Just like yo big ass head."

"Big nose ass boy." She  mugged me.

"fat lip ass girl." I laughed. "Fat back, big back ass."

"Skinny ass boy." She made a face. "Layin on you feel like laying on a mocontro."

"Yo big ass be squishing me too" She leaned over and started beating me with the wall piece to her charger.

"Janaee!" I protected my face and tried to grab the wall piece but she started hitting me harder. "I'm finna fuck around and kill you!"

"Ask me if I give a fuck." She hit me one last time before she sat straight up.

"When I choke you, I'm labeled as abusive but you up here beating me wit chargers and shit and you somehow still the victim." I mumbled. "Tired of bein in an abusive relationship."

"What was that sir?" She bent down and grabbed my slide off the floor.

"I said I'm hungry." I smacked my lips. She literally the only girl who could get away with some shit like this.

"I thought that's what I heard." She threw the slide back on the floor and mugged me.

"Abusive ass." I shook my head. "You was ready to hit me wit that slide." 

"And still is, now go make us some food." She said and I smacked my lips.

"Now you know I can't cook, ma."

"Did I ask you allat?" She scrunched her face up. "Wherewebouttaeatat?"

"Ion know where you finna eat, but I'm tryna eat right here." I smirked.

"Oh no sir." She shook her head. "Ion think I'm ready for that right now."

"I thought you stay hot n ready like Lil Caesars?" I scrunched my face up and she started laughing.

"Only when you swipe them Visa's."

 ____________________

"What?" I sat up in bed and took a sip from my double cup before sitting it back on my dresser and laying back down as someone knocked on my door.