𝟝𝟠.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 💞.

I squinted my eyes hearing a ringing in my ears and a migraine in my head in response to the sunlight peeking through my venetian blinds making me groan, "oh shit."

I turned over so my face was away from the sunlight before pulling the covers over my face hoping to resume my sleep but no such luck.

"Gone ahead and open the door so we can wake up mommy," I heard Cameron say on the other side of the door before Jay pushed it open and clapped his hands while cheering and holding a bag, "there you go Mini Homicide."

I removed the covers and blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light, seeing Jay waddle over to my bedside while Cameron walked over carefully holding a tray of breakfast and a glass of orange juice.

Smiling, I sat up leaning my upper body against the headboard as he placed the tray in my lap and kissed my forehead, "goodmorning wifey."

"Goodmorning baby," I smiled motioning to the breakfast, "what's all this?"

"Just a lil appreciation from us," he bent down and picked Jay up before sitting next to me, "plus I seen you had fun last night and I know how you be on yo hangover days so we made breakfast."

"Thank you," I smiled rubbing my temples, "and it's crazy cause my memory from last night is very much choppy, I barely remember anything after Teezy got there and pulled us off the wall."

"Hell yeah you was gone," he laughed, "when i came back from the store, Chief told me you was in Slim bed knocked out so I woke you up, got you in the car, and took you home."

I looked down at the breakfast he made seeing two pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese just how I like them, a few pieces of bacon, and a bowl of canteloupe and honeysuckle next to the plate, "since when you know how to cook?"

"I can't but taste it, I think I did the damn thing this time."

I picked up some eggs with my fork and ate it, instantly frowning up at the taste and the texture making him laugh, "bae I appreciate the thought but these eggs ain't where its at."

"Gone ahead and taste the pancake."

I cut a piece of the pancake seeing batter oose out from the middle, "Cameron I- I'm very much speechless bae this ain't even done all the way!"

"I think the bacon should be good but I had a feeling I was gone accidentally give you food poisoning so I made a trip out to IHOP just in case," He chuckled looking at jay, "give yo momma her food lil man."

Jay smiled holding out the bag to me and I took it looking inside and seeing the same breakfast he made me with a few more pieces of bacon and another pancake, "thank you forreal hubby, you just made my entire day."

"As I should, come here and give me some love ma," he leaned in putting his hand on the back of my neck, bringing my face closer before pecking me on the lips a few times repeatedly and pulling away, "I love you."

"I love you more," I smiled sitting the bag of food down next to me, "you ain't gone say nothing about my morning breath this time?"

"I'm trying not to but you pushing it by saying all these words that require extra breathing."

I laughed pushing him, "I'm not finna play with you today."

"Nah forreal though, I signed up for this when I said 'for better or worse' and put that ring on yo finger, lucky for me though ion think yo breath can get any worse than it already is," he put his hand over his nose, "yo shit kicking ma."