𝟙𝟜.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💜

"Goddamn.." I opened my eyes and instantly shut them due to the bright ass lights before holding my head.

i feel like shit .

my head hurt like hell.

After a few more seconds of laying there, I blink a few times before opening my eyes again and looking around my room. I see Deja laid across my bed and Kennedy slumped on the floor.

I look over on my nightstand before grabbing my phone and checking the time which read 12:52PM.

"Damn." I mumbled before getting out the bed. As soon as I got out the bed, my head started pounding so I rubbed my temples and made my way to the bathroom.

i look a hot ass mess .

My hair wasn't even in the ponytail no more and my lash was gone from my left eye. I sighed before I used the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Once I finished, I opened my bathroom mirror and took out 2 Tylenol pills and walk out the bathroom. I go in my drawer and grab the custom made bonnet Slim got me for my birthday and changed into some leggings and a tank top before sneaking downstairs to get some water.

"This bitch finna die." I heard Slim say once I reached the bottom step.

"Throw that bitch in the lake and pray it freeze over."

"Y'all ain't shit." Lexi laughed and I held my head.

"Why the fuck y'all so loud?" I rubbed my temples.

"Good afternoon alcoholic. No rehab today?" Teezy fake smiled me.

"Good afternoon stupid cunt." I rolled my eyes as I saw Killa mean mugging me.

"It ain't my fault yo‒nevermind." Teezy waved me off and I made my way to the kitchen.

I went in the refridgerator and grabbed a bottle of water before taking my pills. I turned around to walk back to the living room but Lexi and Tyler came in and stopped me.

"So I'ma need for you not to drink again." Tyler shrugged.

why ? last night ian even do nun.

"I second that motion." Lexi nodded her head.

"Why? I had fun last night."

"A lil too much fun, you was on some other shit."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Lexi asked me.

I stood there and started thinking before I answered.

"I remember making us some drinks and Von bringing me hella blunts, but the last thing I remember is smoking and Asia giving me a lap dance." I was confused.