𝟙𝟙.

Ⅱ𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ❤

"I want a bitch with history of abuse." Kennedy, Deja, and Lexi looked at her crazy.

"I know how you feel. I want a nigga with a few charges under his belt." I gave her some dap.

"Do I hear toxic?" 

"Bitch, I think I hear it too."

"Hell yeah, that shit screaming in my ear." Kennedy said and we shared a small laugh.

Earlier we decided to have a girls day, so we came to the mall about a hour ago and we been here since.

"I'm tired of Slim playin wimmie, like I won't swallow his kids then cough them bitches back up so I can spit on all his exes." 

"Bit‒what?" I leaned my head back and scrunched my face up as we entered Journey's.

"Forreal, you on some other shit." Lexi said, looking at some Fila's.

"Nah cause these bitches got me fucked up. All in distress cause I fuck wit him." She sighed and took a seat.

"If you know it ain't true, ignore it. Simple." Tyler shrugged.

"Bu‒okay." I walked over to the Uggs on display and admired them, figuring out which pairs I was finna get.

"You the only bitch I know buying Uggs in May." Kennedy shook her head.

"Shut up." I grabbed a peach one and a red one.

"Don't you got enough shoes in yo closet?" Lexi mugged me.

"No. I'ma never have enough." I walked off and went to the register.

"Hi, can I get these in a size 6?" I smiled at the lady behind the desk and she nodded her head before heading to the back.

"When I say you spoiled... You're fucking spoiled." Deja shook her head.

"Ion even know what that mean." I shrugged and smiled as the lady came over to us and handed me my two boxes.

"Thank you." I took them from her.

"Your welcome. If that's all, I can ring you up now if you'd like." I got up and followed her back to the register before paying for my stuff.

We stayed in there for a few more minutes, waiting on Lexi and Kennedy to get their pairs of Filas before we walked out and walked around.

"Okay so guys..." I stopped before continuing. "A bad bitch birthday is in two weeks." I struck a pose, sticking my tongue out.

"Aht-Aht, my bae finna be legal." 

"Awwwwwn, pooh pooh you finna be grown." Kennedy fanned her face and I laughed.

"Bitch I been grown since I was like 10. My age just finally catching up wit my mentality." I shrugged.

"And that's that. You ain't neva lied." Deja dapped me up.