𝟜𝟛.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"Cameron!" I hurried up and sat the camera up on the dresser behind some clothes so he couldn't see.

"Yes bae?" He yelled back from downstairs.

"Boy don't 'yes bae' me, bring ya ass here and see what I want!"

"Gir—here I come." 

I heard him stomping up the stairs so I walked away from the door and sat on the bed, playing with my fingers.

"What bruh, I hope you ain't make me come up here for nothing."

"We need to talk." I said lowly and he instantly scrunched his face up.

"About what?"

"About..." I sighed. "About us."

"Aw you finna propose or some?" He smiled like a goofy and I tried my hardest not to laugh. "You can't get on yo knees so just go ahead and ask."

"B—no." I shook my head. "I'm not proposing but I think you should sit down." I patted the spot on the bed next to me.

"If you not proposing what we gotta talk about?" He frowned and took a seat. "You being all serious and ion like dat."

"Cameron I—" I stopped talking and played with the bed sheets as the baby started kicking like crazy. I rubbed my stomach a little and it calmed down.

im scared too pookie , da-da finna send me in early labor .

"Bro just say whatchu gotta say cause it seem like you stalling for some reason and it's finna piss me off."

just do it like nike said .

"I think we should break up." I stated plainly, shrugging my shoulders.

"What?"

"I think we shou—"

"Didn't Papa Smurf tell you to keep certain thoughts to yoself?"

"Cam—stop playing, I'm being serious. Ion wanna be with you no more."

"You wanna go to the park a little later?" He paused. "It's not that cold outside today."

"Listen to me!" I huffed. "I'm tired of the same shit, I want something that's gon last and I don't see that with you."

"You pregnant and you think you leaving?" He mugged me. "What happened to always and forever? We was just good, where all this energy coming from?"

"I been thinking alot lately and I realized that this relationship ain't going in the direction I want it to go in. I'm tired of arguing over stupid shit and feeling neglected and unappreciated. It's the same shit everyday, ain't shit new with you. Them feelings I had been fading and I think it's best if we just go our seperate ways."