𝟛𝟝.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 😭

"Stop hitting me!"

"Not my fault yo head big." Teezy said as he slapped my forehead.

"Teezy!"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Stop hitting me." I frowned. "You my best, you ain't supposed to do that."

"I'm so sorry ma'am, that was so ghetto of me." He sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"That mufucka is kinda big." Chief mumbled.

"Laptop screen big."

"Flat screen TV big."

"It's shiny too, like she just be greasing it or sumn." Slim added.

"Love how y'all just talking bout me like I'm not right here." I huffed. "And y'all gassing it cause it's not even that big." I rolled my eyes as Killa joined us in the living room.

"What? We talking bout her forehead?" He said and I mugged him as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Pookie!" I punched him in the chest and I swear I heard the air leave his lungs as his chest, indicating I hit him too hard.

"Damn, knocked the wind out my boy." Teezy laughed.

"Jana—" I seen Killa ball his fists up so I hurried up and grabbed them.

"Bae! Bae! I'm sorry, I ain't mean to hit you that hard." I shook my head repeatedly. "Don't beat me up pookie, please don't." I said and he took a deep breath.

"Let me go."

"No, cause you gon hit me." I whined, tightening my grip on his wrists. 

"Janaee." He clenched his jaws and tried to move my hands off him.

"What you want? You want some babies? You want some sex?" I stood up in front of him , still holding his wrists. "Come on, leh fuck."

"You might as well let him go, you only making it worse." Chief laughed.

"Somebody better tell her." Slim said.

"Promise you won't hit me." 

"I promise." Killa looked up at me.

"Ion believe you, put that on our future kids." 

"I put that on our future kids I'm not finna hit you." He said calmly and I let his wrists go. 

He hopped up from the couch and wrapped his hand around my neck so fast, it seemed like he moved at the speed of light.

"You gon stop putting yo hands on me." He mumbled in my ear and I shivered.

"He told you." Slim rolled his neck and pointed his finger making Chief, Tyler, and Isaiah laugh.

"Umm sir." Teezy raised his hand. "My best said she would like her oxygen back please."