eleven

Sid wouldn't shut up about Michelle's tits.

"I mean... what was I supposed to say?" He asks. To who, I have no idea. Maybe Cassie, because she's wide awake, curled up against him, but I doubt she wants to listen. "Yeah. I like your tits. They seem very nice, symmetrical-"

"For fucks sake, Sid," I whine. "Shut up, will ya?"

"What's the right word even?" He asks, completely ignoring me.

"Nice," Cassie answers quietly.

With a reluctant groan, I throw the comforter off my warm body and stumble to my feet. I don't even remember when I fell asleep last night, and I definitely don't remember falling asleep amongst a pile of other teens who are sure to be hungover.

"Sid, mate, you need to get a grip," I tell him, feeling like a broken record. "Michelle doesn't like you. And besides, there's other girls."

"Where?" He asks cluelessly, not even noticing poor Cassie laying with him.

I shake my head before leaving the room.

I make my way up the stairs, looking for Chris' room, in hopes to borrow a t-shirt so I can get rid of the uncomfortable top I wore. When I finally locate his room, I'm not surprised to find Tony and Michelle, naked, passed out on Chris' bed. I tiptoe around the room, stepping over dirty laundry and empty beer cans, trying not to wake them. 

I dig a shirt out of his drawer, an oversized one with some shitty band logo on the front. I peel my tube top off and toss it to ground next to Michelles discarded clothes. It was one she let me borrow anyone. As I slip Chris's shirt over my head, I hear the bed creak. I turn around to find Tony, slipping on last nights jeans, his dark hair falling messily over his eyes.

I don't move. Maybe if I stay still, he won't see me.

"Morning, Freya," he says so casually, giving me nothing but a nod. "Mind passing me that black shirt over there."

I pick the t-shirt up that lays by my feet and toss it to him.

"Fun party, huh?" He asks as he pulls the shirt over his head.

"Eh," I say.

Michelle groans from beside him, rolling over to her front, exposing her bare chest.

Hm. One boobs bigger than the other.

Tony doesn't pay her any attention. He stands to his feet and goes to Chris' fish tank. He gives them some food.

"You seen Chris? Sid?" He asks, tapping on the glass, teasing them.

"Sid's downstairs, and I think Chris is in his mum's bedroom."

"Shut up," Michelle whines, still half asleep. She pulls the blanket over her head.

"Go back to sleep," mutters Tony. 

I decide to leave them and go check up on Chris, to make sure he hadn't vomited and died while he was sleeping. Sid is in the hallway. I don't realize Tony followed me out until Sid looks over my shoulder.

"Tone," he says.

"What have you been doing, man?" Tony asks with his nose scrunched up. The closer Sid gets the more I can smell the rancid stench coming off of him.

"Nothing," Sid tells him. I head towards Chris' mums bedroom and the two boys follow, bickering behind me.

"You stink of sick," Tony mutters. "It's repulsive."

I open the door and the rooms empty.

"yeah, but not like, badly," Sid argues.

I hear a soft creek come from the wardrobe.