forty seven

Sid and Michelle wanted to go confront Tony about the fact they were dating and declare to him that he should be okay with it. I don't know why, but for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to drag me along for this whole ordeal.

"Because if you're with us, it will hurt him less," Michelle tells me as we walk up the pathway to the Stonem's front door. I cross my arms across my chest. I still did not understand the need for my presence.

"Yeah, and seeing you will only remind him of you and Liam, so it will take some of the attention off of Chell and I," Sid confesses. Michelle elbows him in the side, signaling that he probably wasn't supposed to say that. I roll my eyes.

"So I'm here to make him feel worse," I tell them what they can't seem to figure out. "Great thinking you two. Job well done."

Michelle knocks twice on the door, the three of us waiting silently before it opens. Effy stands in front of us, staring us all up and down. I'm not the only one who shifts uncomfortable, as Sid and Michelle do to. Effy had a way of making things weird.

"Hi, Effy," Michelle is the first to speak, smiling at the girl. "How are you?"

She asks the question in a silly voice to break the tension, and Effy definitely makes fun of it, telling her, "I'm fine. How are you?"

Michelle frowns a bit, clearly not expecting Effy's attitude.

"Good," Michelle simply says. "Is Tony home? We need to speak to him."

Effy step's aside without a word, letting the three of us into her house. We follow her upstairs.

I'd been to Tony's house, but never to his bedroom. It's surprisingly neat for a teenage boys room, and seems pretty simple and minimalistic. Besides, of course, his comforter that has a picture of a naked man and woman. Definitely not something you see everyday.

"Tea, coffee, anyone?" Effy asks as she waits in the doorframe. Knowing Effy, she probably was just doing it to humor us. She definitely wouldn't have actually made tea or coffee if we said yes.

"We're good, but thanks," I speak for all of us.

"Tony?" Effy then questions to her older brother who is nowhere to be seen in his room.

"No, thank you," his voice speaks, and I realize it's coming from under the bed. The three of us look at each other in confusion, except for Effy, who acts like this is a normal occurrence. She leaves us be after that, shutting the door softly behind her.

"You okay, Tony?" Sid is first to ask the obvious question. "You seem a little under... well, under the bed."

"I'm fine," Tony lies.

"Tony, come out," I call to him.

"I'd prefer not to," he politely declines.

"I think we need to talk about this," Michelle suggests.

"I really don't know what you mean," Tony lies again.

Michelle shoves her hands in her back pockets, letting out a sigh at her ex-boyfriends behavior.

"Well, me and Sid are together now," She begins.

"Yeah, I know."

"And you're obviously not okay with it."

"Who says I'm not?"

"Well you did," Sid counters. "Last night."

Maxxie had told me what happened last night between Tony, Sid, and Michelle. Tony freaked out after spotting the two together, and him and Sid got into a heated argument of some sort. I wasn't there when it happened. I had already left with Finn, heading to a diner, and dragging Cassie with me because I was craving a burger and my best friends presence.