Afterword

I probably should have posted this note right after I finished the first part of Hunter Williams' Taboo Adventure, however, better later than ever. Keep in mind that this chapter is just the author expressing his gratitude, asking for feedback and considering the future of the potential series.

Before I get into explaining what I have planned for HWTA, I must acknowledge the overwhelming support I have received while writing this wonderful book. Although it is rough around the edges and painfully poorly edited in some places, I am extremely happy with how the book turned out. I quite literally cried when I published the twenty-ninth chapter concluding the first part of HWTA, as it was the first book I have finished since BTJ. I want to thank the readers that stuck with me since the beginning and encouraged me to continue writing this story. I could not stress this enough - I love everyone who decided to read this book: the active commenters, voters and even the silent readers, you are all beautiful and you can't change my mind.

Now that our sappy little moment is out of the way, I wanted to ask you guys for additional feedback and the things I should change when I finally get to edit the entirety of the book. Please leave your constructive criticism, suggestions and overall feedback here or feel free to PM me, I am always actively looking forward to hearing from my readers.

Finally, it's time to discuss what's next in store for winterhex and Hunter Williams' Taboo Adventure. If you have been keeping up with my shenanigans, you may know that now that the first part of HWTA is over I am going to be focusing on reviving a different story called Playing Rough (Previously called Scorching Rivalry), I hope it turns out just as good - if not better - than HWTA and I hope to see you guys grow with me. After PR is over, I will most likely focus back on HWTA again, which leads us to why I've been calling the twenty-nine chapter story the 'first' part of HWTA.

I know a lot of you were probably upset after you saw that the twenty-ninth chapter was the end, but in reality, it was a start of something beautiful - the second part of HWTA. For clarity: the ending was meant to appear as a new beginning because Hunter's adventure is never going to end. I know it might have appeared to be very underwhelming, but I felt that it was a very beautiful way to wrap up the first phase of Hunter's life as he entered adulthood.

As I said, I'm going to be working on a different story for a while, but fear not, my dear readers, you are most likely going to get a few bonus chapters of HWTA in the near future.

That is all I wanted to say for now. Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for updates. ♥