Consequences

"Welcome to our home!"

 Rei pushed open the door and ushered Toru inside. The invisible girl seemed to glance around the room, taking in everything she could, before turning back to her sister.

 "It's a mess."

 Rei shrugged. "Yeah, but we're both used to it." She walked through to the kitchen an dug through the cupboard until she found the orange juice. Izuku had thought it was funny to move all the food around. He didn't need it, so it just annoyed Rei.

 "Wait, we? Someone else is living here?" Toru looked up from the papers she had, probably been reading. It was just newspaper cuttings that Rei and Izuku thought might have been useful.

 "Phantom lives here too. Oh, but I didn't tell him you were coming, so he'll be a bit surprised. Knowing him, he'll be upstairs, watching that video again. He's such a fanboy."

 "Hey, Rei! Have you heard about this villain, Stain? We should probably..." Izuku turned the corner and floated into the kitchen. His eyes immediately focused on what looked like floating clothes.

 "Uuuummmmmm... Is t-that your s-sister? W-why is she h-here?" He's stuttered.

 "This is Phantom? He's so much younger than I expected. And he's cute as well!"

 Izuku floated backwards through the wall and Rei laughed. "He's also socially awkward and a bit of an idiot sometimes. Don't worry, Izuku, she doesn't bite."

 Izuku's face reappeared through the wall and he slowly floated over to Toru and held out his hand. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

 Toru grabbed his hand and shook it politely, giggling the whole time. "Rei, he's adorable! I always thought he would be someone but and scary but he's so cute!"

 Rei laughed. "Hey, come here. I have some photos of him from the UA entrance exams." Izuku stopped. He was still as a statue, the suddenly flew and Rei.

 "Wait! You never told me you took photos of that!"

 "I may have taken one or two." Rei smiled innocently. "But you looked great! Bakugou probably fell head over heals for you!"

If Izuku was still alive, his face would have been bright red. "N-no!"

"Wait, you know Bakugou?" Toru looked at Izuku and he nodded awkwardly.

"He used to bully me. My quirk's called 'ghost' and it basically just makes me into a ghost. But it only activated when I died. So everyone though I was quirkless. In the end, I couldn't deal with it anymore, so I just did what it was he had always told me to do..."

 "I killed myself. "

Toru stayed silent, but Rei could almost hear the rage bubbling one is her. "Oh." Toru's voice was cold, but still filled with rage.

After she seemed to calm down a little, the three of them started chatting, talking about life as vigilantes and a hero in training, talking about friends and what they liked to do. anything they could think of.

When the sun started to go down, Toru left and went back home. Rei didn't go with her.

***

The next morning, Toru left for UA earlier than normal. She took an earlier train and made it to the school before anyone else, even Iida. She placed around the classroom, going over it in her mind.

The door opened and Iida walked in. Toru walked up to him. "Hey, Iida?"

Iida seemed to jump back a bit, surprised that someone else was there that early. "Yes, Hagakure?"

 "What time does Bakugou usually get here? I need to talk to him." She managed to not sound too angry, but Iida seemed to notice it.

 "Why, has he done something wrong?"

 Toru looked at the floor. "Yes. Something very wrong."

 The door opened again and Bakugou stormed in. Toru ran up to him and slapped him across the face. "What the he-"

 "Izuku Midoriya." Toru said through gritted teeth. "That name mean anything to you?"

 "How the fuck do you know about that?" Bakugou said, but he sounded less angry than normal, and sadder.

 "Does it fucking matter how I know!? I know what you did! You fucking kil-" Bakugou out his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

 "Let's go somewhere else."

Toru agreed and the two left the classroom, leaving a confused Iida, still sat in his seat, considering whether to go after them.

The rest of the class entered the classroom, one at a time, and, eventually, Aizawa entered as well. He looked over his class, quickly noticing the two absent students.

"Where are Bakugou and Hagakure?"

Iida looked up. "They both arrived earlier but they left soon after. Hagakure seemed to be angry at Bakugou. I not sure where they went."

Aizawa sighed. It was too early for this shit. "Did you hear what they said?"

"I believe I heard something. Hagakure mentioned the name Izuku Midoriya. From what I heard, Bakugou did something to Midoriya."

Aizawa's eyes opened wide, well, wider. He recognized that name. He had heard Bakugou say it before. Izuku Midoriya, whoever that was, must have been the cause of Bakugou's panic attacks. "I killed him." That's what Bakugou had said at the USJ.

Whatever had caused Bakugou to be like this, Hagakure knew about it.

He was going to find them.