The rescuers

Rei's eyes flickered open and she saw a familiar ceiling above her head. She could hear someone's slow breathing next to her.

She slowly twisted her head but saw noone there.

"Toru..." she managed to say and she heard what she presumed was Toru waking up.

"Huh. Rei! You're awake! We were worried. Do you remember what happened?"

Rei closed her eyes and thought for a second.

She and Izuku had rushed off into the forest to find Bakugou. They had found him and Todoroki fighting Moonfish. They had started to escort them back to the heroes when Mr Compress had kidnapped Bakugou.

The three had run after the villains to get Bakugou back and had succeeded in freeing another ond of Toru's classmates before villains attacked them.

"The villains ambushed us. Wait." She bolted upright. "Did they get Bakugou? Or anyone else? How long has it been? Where's Izuku?"

Toru put her hands on Rei's arm, trying to calm her down. "It's okay. They did get Bakugou, but noone else. It was just last night. Izuku's downstairs making you breakfast."

Rei nodded slowly and gave Toru a relieved smile. "What about Bakugou? We have to save him. We should act as soon as possible. Tonight." She started trying to stand up but Toru held her in her bed.

The door opened and Izuku entered, carrying a plate of food and a steaming mug. He smiled at Rei and placed the mug on her bedside table, giving Rei the plate.

"One of Toru's classmates placed a tracker on one of the Nomu's that escaped. Toru will talk to her and see if we can get a receiver to follow the tracker." Rei took the plate from him and nodded slowly.

"Good. I hate to say it, but I don't want that asshole to be hurt. From his announcement at the sports festival, he... he must be at least trying to change." She smiled up at Izuku, who looked thoughtful as he stared at the wall.

"He could be a great hero one day."

"Yeah." Toru's voice echoed from the opposite side of the room. "And, besides, I still need to apologise for what I said at the sports festival. So you have to save him."

Rei stuck her tongue out at where Toru's voice had come from. "Not going to help us, then?"

Toru scoffed. "I'm getting the receiver for you."

The two sisters glared for a minute before both bursting into laughter.

***

Toru joined her class on their visit to the hospital. They wanted to visit the people who had been injured in the attack, from both classes.

But it was clear that wasn't all that was on their minds.

Kirishima hung towards the back of the group, staying silent most of the time. The rest of Bakugou's friends were also quieter than usual.

Sero and Mina hung quiet near the back as well, glancing over at Kirishima  ever few seconds to make sure he was okay.

Kaminari was ag the front of the group, trying to help cheer people up, but when he wasn't doing that, he would just stand there in deathly silence.

Toru slowly gravitated towards Kirishima, unable to stand the sadness rolling off of him for much longer.

He looked up when he felt her hand on his shoulder and stared for a second, not speaking. Eventually, she had to break the silence.

"You know, I may or may not know some people who can help us get Bakugou back, and they may or may not be planning it right now."

For a second, hope seemed to glimmer in Kirishima's eyes. Toru smiled slightly. "Could you maybe come with me? I need to get a receiver from Yoayorozu. I have a sneaking suspicion you want one as well."

Kirishima's eyes opened wider and he smiled, genuinely for a moment. "Receiver for what?"

"A tracker she placed on one of the nomu that should lead right back to the league's base." She took her hand off of his shoulder, and he suspected she was smirking. "Being invisible has it's perks. You overhear a lot of stuff."

And with that, she and Kirishima slowly maneuvered their way out of the room, somehow without Sero or Mina noticing, but they would probably realise soon enough.

She lead him down the corridor to Yoayorozu's room and peered in. Seeing noone inside, she pushed the door open.

Yoayorozu looked up at them and offered a weak smile. Toru and Kirishima made their way over to her bed, closing the door gently behind them.

"Um," Kirishima started. "I want a receiver. I have to help Bakugou."

Toru stopped him and looked down at Yoayorozu. She and Izuku had gone over what she should say to her before Tei had woken up, so she was ready.

"I know the two vigilantes who were at the USJ and the training camp attack." Yoayorozu and Kirishima stared at her in shock. "If you give me a receiver, then I can make sure they get it and are made aware of the bases location. They will be able to assist in Bakugou's rescue. I can assure you, they are trust worthy, even if vigilantism isn't technically legal. They are good people and will try their best to save Bakugou."

Everything was silent for a minute then Kirishima spoke. "It's not enough." Toru looked over at him. "It's my fault that Bakugou was kidnapped. I tried to find him, but I couldn't. I couldn't help him. So I have to help him now. I have to go, and I have to try my best, do everything I can to save him. Just giving them the tracker isn't enough. I have to be there. I-I have to try."

"Yes, I agree." Came a voice.

Toru and Kirishima turned around to see Iida and Todoroki standing by the door.

"We'll help as well."

Toru smiled and looked down at Yoayorozu. "Okay. I'll make two receivers. Hagakure can give one to Phantom and Soectre, we can use the other."

Toru nodded. "Okay. Though, I maybe won't tell them what we're planning. They'll find a way to stop us. So, where are we meeting?"