Chapter 8: Motorcycle????

Surprised, Annabeth stumbled back, she did not expect him to be standing there of all the people. Crossing her arms across her chest, she glared at him, "What do you want?"

As if he didn't hear her question, he asked her, "Are you crying?"

Annabeth scoffed. "No, I'm not. Don't flatter yourself too much."

Percy sighed. "Look, I am sorry that I didn't come that day. Swimming practice came up last minute. But seriously, did you need to shout in the corridor? You could have just texted me."

"If you didn't notice you didn't exactly give your number to me," Annabeth said, her voice sugary sweet. 

He smirked. "You don't? I thought all the girls did. And some guys too."

And Percy was back to his jerky (A/N if that's a word) self. 

"Look, to make it up you can come over today to my house today directly after school. That way we can work on the project for the entire day. Here's the address in case you ever need it. By the way no one will be at my house," he said smirking. Again.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and noted down the address. What surprised her was that he lived only two blocks away from her. And she had never noticed it. Then again, Annabeth never went out of her house without being dragged out. Sitting and reading while eating a chocolate was so much better than socializing. Even studying was more fun.

The day droned on and soon it was lunch. Everybody was staring at her and whispering as  Annabeth sat down with Thalia and Piper. Surprisingly the video wasn't uploaded on YouTube, Instagram or any other social media. Yet.

"Hey Soph. Did you know that octopuses have 3 hearts?"

Annabeth smiled. She could always rely on Kai to make her day better.

"And...."

"Yet they can't love you as much as I do"

"You can't possibly love me already Kai." Annabeth said exasperatedly even though she was smiling. "You haven't even met me yet. I could be a murderer or a slut. You never know."

"Sophia!!! You are no fun. Why can't you just squeal and giggle and say 'awwww' like other girls?"

"Cause I am not other girls."

"Well, you are right. You are special- one in a million"

Annabeth grinned. She would have made another remark but the bell rang. She quickly told him bye and hurried to the next class."

She also sent a quick text to her step-mom saying that she would be going to Percy's house directly.

*time skip too after school*

"Sooo, you ready?", Percy asked, already knowing my reaction.

Annabeth's eyes widened as she looked at the motorcycle standing in front of her. Annabeth had never ridden a motorcycle. There was no way she was riding a motorcycle with a guy. Especially not with Perseus Jackson.

"Scared?" he asked, smirking.

Annabeth scowled at him. No way was she going to show him that she was scared.

"You wish," she said, smirking back at him.

Percy grinned but didn't say anything. He got up on the motorcycle.

"You need help to get on?"

Annabeth scoffed and got up on the motorcycle, making sure that se did not take his helping hand. Percy chuckled. He handed her a helmet. 

"Don't you need one?" she asked him.

"Nope. You just cover your pretty head, Princess"

And then he drove...

The next chapter is going to have a little bit Percabeth.

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedback will be appreciated.