Chapter 15: Getting ready

Once again I'm really sorry that I stopped updating all of sudden. And thank you so much for 2.4k reads. I DID NOT expect that. 😊😊😊

Annabeth was having second thoughts on telling Piper and Thalia about her date with Percy. Piper had insisted on coming over and helping Annabeth get ready and Thalia came along as well.

Even though both Annabeth and Percy had decided on a casual date, Piper started dressing up Annabeth an hour ago. And the entire time Thalia slept on Annabeth's bed and from time to time made stupid and dirty comments. After half an hour of curling Annabeth's hair to perfection and painting her nails, Piper started doing her makeup.

After dumping her face with foundation and powder she started doing something with her eyes. Soon her makeup was done and Piper instructed her to wear a lavender dress. Annabeth didn't even know that she owned such a dress.

(A/N I honestly don't know a single thing about makeup

(A/N I honestly don't know a single thing about makeup. I can't even put lipstick properly. So I'm sorry if the order in which you put makeup is messed up.)

Piper then started to do finishing touches. Annabeth tried telling Piper that she was overdoing it, but Piper wouldn't budge. As much as she loved Piper, Annabeth wanted to slap her.Soon Annabeth was ready.

When Annabeth saw herself in the mirror, she gasped. She looked like a princess. Not even exaggerating. Annabeth loved the makeup, but this was so not her. After Piper finally left her ,Annabeth checked her phone and saw that she had a text from Percy.

Wear something comfortable. We are going to have an adventurous date. You'll love it.

Piper screamed when she saw the text. She actually screamed. While Thalia laughed her ass off. Piper then wiped half of my makeup and after a huge argument I was allowed to choose my dress. 

Piper turned to me and hugged me

"My Annie is growing up," she said wiping away fake tears. Our eyes locked for a second and then we three burst out laughing.

I hugged them both once again.

"I don't know what I would do without you both."

Just then someone knocked on the door. Thalia went to open the door. 

📖

According to his mother, all Percy had to do was be himself. But Percy wasn't sure that it would work. Early in life he had learnt one lesson which had helped him survive all types of situations: Either be on the top of the ladder or get trodden by those who were at the top. 2 years with Gabe and bullies taught him that. And it helped him survive high school. Be the bad boy: the boy who everyone feared. He wasn't sure if he wanted to let his guard down for Annabeth. He wanted to talk to his soulmate about this, but he felt guilty thinking about how he would be taking another girl out when it should be her.

They had decided on a casual date. Nothing too romantic or cliche. He had been breaking his head thinking about where to take her, when the perfect idea dawned upon him. An escape room.

(A/N For those of you who don't know what an escape room is, it is basically a room in which you and your friends will be locked in. There are many clues to unlock the door to get out and you have an hour to figure it all out. Escape rooms usually have themes like a bank heist or something)

He knew an escape room was the perfect idea. Annabeth loved solving puzzles and any kind of challenge. And he loved watching her as she clenched her jaw with determination and stuck out her tongue slightly, when she was thinking way too hard and her eyes lit up with excitement once she completed a challenge.

It was 6:45 by the time he had come up with the idea to go to an escape room. Blame it on him to procrastinate everything until the last minute. Quickly getting ready, he zoomed of in his car.

 Quickly getting ready, he zoomed of in his car

 He reached her house in record time. He checked his reflection once again making sure that he looked decent enough. He swallowed loudly at the thought of seeing Annabeth's parents, who he heard were very strict. Finally gathering up courage he knocked on the door.

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedbacks will be appreciated. Do you like the escape room idea or should I change it?

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A