Chapter 20: Love sick puppy

First off, I want to thank all of you for reaching 300 votes. I appreciate each and every vote. I also love all your comments and they make my day. So a huge thank you. 

Also, I've started a new percabeth fanfic- 'A Royal Affair'. I had originally posted it on Instagram, but I have decided to post it on Wattpad as well. Please check it out.

Percy flopped onto the bed, groaning. It had been about a week since the 'break' and it had been hell. Quite literally. It took all his willpower to not smother Annabeth with kisses, cause that's not what 'friends' do. He knew he had to solve this problem fast, but he couldn't bring himself to talk to his soulmate and tell her that she liked him. They had decided to maintain a platonic relationship. Besides, she had a boyfriend. 

So here he was, sulking at his phone not knowing what to do. For the past week, he had steered away from the topic of relationships. He was interrupted from his deep thoughts by none other than Wise Girl. (A/N: That is his soulmate, not Annabeth)

Italics- Wise Girl, Normal- Percy

"Hey"

"Hello to you too, Wise Girl"

"I'm bored"

"Great! You can help me with my homework."

"I told you. You can't use this mindlink for homework."

"Then what is the use of this mindlink?"

"Oh, I don't know, meeting your soulmate???"

"I would have asked my girlfriend to help with my homework but...." 

Percy trailed off, cursing himself. Of course, he had to bring up Annabeth. Now she was going to ask him about his relationship. And that's exactly what she did. And the most annoying part? He couldn't ignore her, the way he ignores texts.

"Soooo... my girlfriend and I broke up. Kind of. I don't honestly know. And before you ask, no, I won't tell you why Annabeth and I broke up."

"Her name is Annabeth?" she asked.

"Yeah, cool name isn't it. I have a feeling that you both will be good friends. She is extremely smart like you. And she is extremely pretty as well. And right now, I probably sound like a love sick puppy. So yeah." 

"Per- Seaweed Brain? I think we should meet"