Chapter 11: Annabeth and the blue dress

Annabeth groaned. Heck no! And knowing Thalia she probably had a cunning plan up her sleeve. The five of us sat in a circle and the game began...

Thalia started. 

"Sooo... Percy...... Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"When was the last time you sang Under the sea in the shower," Thalia asked smirking.

Percy turned completely red and buried his face in his hands. Then he mumbled,"Today"

For a second there was silence and then suddenly all the four of them burst into laughter, reveling in Percy's embarrassment. Percy turned even more red if that's possible.

Finally he asked Jason,"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jason said proudly and boldly.

Percy grinned from ear to ear and then said,"Kiss the hottest girl in this room"

Cliche but had the desired effect. He started blushing and looked down at his feet. Annabeth grinned. Everybody knew about Jason and Piper's massive crushes on each other.Except they themselves. Guess the Jasper ship is finally gonna sail.

Jason slowly went towards Piper and kissed her on the cheek. Piper eyes widened. You could literally feel the sexual tension in the room.  And soon it lead to an intense and very gross make out session. For half an hour. They had the sense to go to a room in the room. Thank the gods.

When they were done Jason looked around the room and his gaze fell upon Annabeth.

"Truth or dare?"

Feeling rather bold and audacious Annabeth chose dare. Later she would regret the decision. Jason locked eyes with Piper.

"I am sure Piper has quite a lot of make up stuff and dresses packed in her sleepover bag. So your dare, is to allow Piper to dress you up any way she wants for the entire week. And I am sure Piper will do a terrific job."

Annabeth's face turned into an expression of extreme horror. Piper squealed on and on about how she always wanted to dress Annabeth up and how she would look absolutely gorgeous. She then dragged Annabeth off into a room.

An hour passed. The other three were getting very bored. They had finished watching all the funny animal videos on YouTube and were ready to go to sleep when Annabeth came out of the room. And suddenly no one wanted to sleep anymore.

A navy blue cocktail dress hugged her body showing of all her curves. Her hair was left open, tumbling down in perfect curls. She had very light make up on. Just enough to make her eyes pop and highlight her high cheekbones.

Thalia whistled as Annabeth walked into the living room. Percy gaped at her with absolute amazement and then gulped loudly. He looked like he wanted to look anywhere else but at her but his eyes were fixed on her. That girl was going to kill him. He seriously didn't know how he was going to manage with her if she looked like that all week. Even Jason's eyes widened but then he started laughing when he saw Percy's reaction.

Percy wanted to tell Annabeth that she looked positively gorgeous but kept his mouth shut. After all he had to maintain his popular, bad boy reputation in school. 

Annabeth sighed with frustration and  asked Piper." Truth or dare?"

And that's how the game continued until they couldn't keep their eyes open any longer. 

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedbacks will be appreciated.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A