Chapter 10: Truth and Dare?

This Chapter is going to be slightly different. And I have decided to switch to third person's POV. Sorry.

Percy groaned inside his head the moment he saw Thalia and Jason. Of course he had forgotten. Forgotten that Thalia and Jason were coming over for a sleepover. And judging by the look in Thalia's eyes Percy knew that she had some crazy plan in that mind of hers.It also didn't help that Thalia knew about Percy's crush on Annabeth. Yes, the great and almighty Perseus Jackson had a crush on Annabeth. For two years. Thalia had tried to set them up several times for the past two years but Percy somehow managed  to squeeze out of those awkward situations. 

Before Percy had time to react, Thalia took out her phone and snapped a picture of them. Percy's eyes widened when he realized what she planned to do. Annabeth had been wearing shorts and as she was now wearing his huge-ass shirt, it looked like she didn't have any pants on. Sure, her long legs distracted Percy and he couldn't concentrate the entire time, but this was perfect blackmail content.

"Now Annie", Thalia said in a sugary sweet voice,"You are going to call your step mom and tell her that you are going to a sleepover with me, your bestest friend."

"No way", Annabeth responded immediately.  

But Thalia continued," Or.... you wouldn't want this picture to go all over Instagram."

Annabeth's eyes widened and then she sighed and took out her phone to call her stepmom.

Percy paled. This was not how he planned the evening to go. He knew that Thalia would try something and make him embarrassed af. Thalia then called Piper over and she agreed. Percy smirked when he heard that Piper was coming over too. At least he won't be the only one to be humiliated. Jason too had a not-so-secret crush on Piper. It was ironical.Thalia' too brothers had crushes on her two best friends.

After a while Piper came over and they all watched movies. The entire time. While eating popcorn. Andd the entire time Annabeth was sitting right next to me.

It was about 12 when the second movie ended. They were all about to go to sleep when Thalia stopped us, her eyes twinkling wickedly. Percy swallowed with nervousness.

 Thalia rubbed her palms with excitement," Let's play Truth and Dare"................

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedbacks will be appreciated.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A