Chapter 25: Epilogue

"Sophia! Get down here," Percy shouted loudly.

With a patter of footsteps, Sophia came down the stairs. With her curly blonde hair and green eyes, Sophia looked like a carbon copy of her mother in all aspects except her eyes. Even at a young age, Sophia looked beautiful, which worried Percy. There would definitely be several boys pining for her, which made Percy's job of scaring those boys away, lengthier.

"Wh-"

Sophia was interrupted by the door opening and a figure running towards him.

"Dad!!!" 

Percy turned to find his son barreling towards him, with no sign of stopping.

"Dad," he repeated as he skidded to a stop in front of Percy. "I met my soulmate!"

Percy thumped his son, Kai on the back. Kai was Sophia's twin and basically a geekier and more male version of Sophia. While Sophia took after Piper, wanting to play dress up, Kai took after Annabeth, preferring to stick his nose in a book.

"Soulmate, huh?" Percy asked, grinning.

"Yeah," Kai exclaimed like a lovestruck teenager. Was this how Percy looked when he talked to Annabeth? "She's pretty."

Kai showed his tattoo which had turned black. The word 'Art' was written beautifully in calligraphy. 

"Show meeee," Sophia squealed, the original reason why Percy had called her, long forgotten. Percy could already see the gears turning in Sophia's head as she thought about the best ways to set her brother up with his soulmate. She might only be eleven years old, but her matchmaking skills could only be rivaled by her mentor, Piper. 

Ever since Sophia had found out that artists were amazing at doing makeup, she had decided that she and Kai's soulmate would be best friends, much to Kai's horror. Kai had insisted that his soulmate would be the quiet kind, just like him and that one talkative girl in his life was more than enough.

"What is going on?" Annabeth asked as she strode forward to Percy, pecking him on the lips.

"Kai just met his soulmate! You gotta tell us what she looks like, what her hobbies are and what her favorite color is!" Sophia gushed.

Percy cast a glance at Annabeth and grinned, thinking about all the drama they had before coming to know that they were soulmates. As Percy settled down into the sofa, with Annabeth tucked in his arms, watching his son talk about his soulmate and his daughter gush about how they were going to be best friends, Percy knew that he couldn't have asked for a better life. Sure, there story had a lot of ups and downs, but right now, at this very moment, he couldn't have been happier. And he sure as hell wouldn't trade this life, this story, this moment, with anyone.

~The End~

This is it!!! This is the end of Percy and Annabeth's story. If you've read my story this far, have a  blue cookie. Thank you so much for bearing with my extremely slow updates and all the reads, votes and comments. They make my day and each and every comment makes me smile so hard that my cheeks hurt.