Chapter 13: Death of him

You must be thinking 'Why would you discuss about your crush with your soulmate?' Well......Annabeth and her soulmate had decided that they could date other people if they want to. No restrictions.

"Hey you are a guy, right?"

"No Soph, I am a girl with a d*ck"

"So.......hypothetically if a guy is really nice to me when we are alone and is very rude to me in public.....Should I try being friends with him?"

"Yeah I guess. Depends from guy to guy. What's the guys name?"

"If I tell you who it is you might know that person and our identities will be revealed."

"Wow! You are sooooo wise"

"I know"

"And clearly very modest too"

Annabeth smiled. She was glad that she had locked herself in the washroom. People would have thought she as crazy.

"I have to go. Bye. Wise Girl"

With that Annabeth was going to her class when suddenly she ran into somebody and twisted her ankle. She hated her heels to Tartarus and back.

"Hey Annabeth, fancy seeing you here"

"Percy, we go to the same school"

"Right. I was thinking about-"

"You can think?"

"Har har. Very funny Chase. I think there is a problem with our History Project. Could you come over and check?"

Annabeth frowned. There shouldn't be problems..... But better be safe than sorry, right?

"I'll be over at 5 if that is fine with you"

"Ya sure," Percy grinned. First part of the plan had been executed. All he needs to now is to charm Annabeth with his 'Bad boy skills'. After all which girl could resist a bad boy? He will then start dating her......find a flaw in her and then dump her. And POOF his crush on Annabeth will disappear.

Finally after 5 years of staring at her from the behind of the class and watching her as she read a storybook- scrunching her eyebrows and her lower lip jutting out slightly. She was perfect. Not only was she good at academics but also in sports. And damn her legs looked so good while she wore the sports' shorts. She was drop-dead gorgeous naturally unlike some people *cough* Rachel *cough*. And she is intimidating as hell. So it wasn't a surprise that all the guys had a crush on her. But no one approached her. The last time a guy made a move on her she judo flipped him.

But things started going wrong from the very first. Sure she came to Percy's house but she wasn't impressed with him going all Bad boy. In fact, she looked disgusted. And he had run out of reasons to talk to her. So he did the first thing that came to his mind.....

*The next day when Percy was supposed to bring the History Project*

"UH......Annabeth? I might have lost the History Project"

He regretted saying that the moment the words left his mouth. She narrowed her eyes at him and calmly said, "What did you say Perseus Jackson?"

Uh oh. Full name not good. Percy gulped, "I uh, lost the project. If you could come over, I am sure we could finish it once again...."

Annabeth smiled sweetly at him, "Well Perseus, you better have a bloody good excuse. I ain't doing the project all fucking over again. I told you to keep it safely. And this is how you keep it safely, huh? You either conjure the project or a fucking excuse. I'm waiting."

Percy gulped. Did he mention that Annabeth looked HOT when she was angry? She was going to be the death of him. He just knew that.

Please vote, share, comment and follow. Feedback will be appreciated.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A