Chapter 9: Drenched

Percy drove the motorcycle so fast I felt that my head was going to rip off. I hugged him tightly afraid that I would fall of.

"I knew you wanted to do things with me. But seriously now?", he shouted laughing.

The moment I realized that I had been burying my face into his back I jerked back causing me to  almost fall off. Naturally, I screamed. Percy laughed and drove on.

When we reached I looked around the house. It was small but looked good. The architecture was amazing. I am not going to bore you with the details though. As we entered I was hit by a strong smell of cookies. The house looked cozy and comfortable, the perfect kind of house.

His room like any other teenage boys' was messy and untidy. There was barely any place to sit.. And I am not even exaggerating. He just pushed all the clothes, chips packets and broken chunks of blue cookies? into the side. Shaking my head I sat down.

After an hour of doing the project, Percy insisted on a break and took me to the kitchen and started making cookies. That boy was weird. One moment he is all punk and bad boy and the next moment he was making cookies.

I was admiring the architecture and interior designing of the room when I felt something wet and I gasped with surprise. I turned around to find a very shocked Percy holding an empty bottle whose water I suspect had been dumped me. I looked down to find  a very transparent shirt with my bra showing. Percy also seemed to notice that and he smirked staring. I glared at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

"What the hell Percy? What was that?"

"Uh...... Sorry?"

I groaned. Now what was I going to do?

"I suppose you could wear one of my shirts. Though they will be huge for you"

What else could I do? I was drenching wet. I changed into one of his shirts and we continued to do our History project when the doorbell rang.

Since Percy was busy hogging the cookies I answered the door. And standing in front of me was a very surprised Thalia.......

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedback will be appreciated.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A