Chapter 12: Confused feelings

On Monday, everyone was in for a huge surprise. For in came Annabeth along with a very cheerful Piper wearing a short dress that reached mid-thigh. All the boys ogled at her long, tanned legs and Percy wanted punch them. Right on the face. But dam. Didn't she look good in a striped top and peach skirt. But he liked her better when she was wearing loose tops and over-sized sweatshirts. Not that he liked her. Nope he didn't. 

That's when Annabeth's eyes locked with Percy's and she approached him looking very uncomfortable in that dress. 

Percy smirked, "What you looking at Chase? My amazing body?"

Annabeth frowned and scrunched her eyebrows, "You are weird Jackson," she decided, "One moment you are all friendly and the next minute you act like an egoistic jerk. Did you bring the project?"

"Huh. What project? Ohhhh..... The history one? I forgot. Besides the deadline is next week."

"But I wanted to submit it today. You better get it tomorrow."

With that Annabeth turned and went to Piper (No dramatic effects) when Percy called her.

"Oh and Annabeth? You look like really hot," with that he winked and went his way leaving a very flustered and confused Annabeth.

Meanwhile a million questions were going in Percy's head. He didn't even know why he said that. But by seeing the slight blush on Annabeth's cheeks he decided that maybe dating Annabeth hasn't that of a bad idea. And he could dump her after a week. That way he could still keep up his reputation. Sure Annabeth would never talk to him again but dating her for a week might make him get over his crush on her. Maybe he could find a flaw that would make her seem less perfect.Smiling to himself he made his way to is locker.

*line break*

Annabeth sighed as she took out her books from the locker. She thinking about Percy. Not the one she met at school everyday but the one she met yesterday at his house. The sweet, caring, clumsy Percy who baked cookies for her. Two very different people in the same body. Percy was undeniably attractive. With his messy, black hair and gorgeous green eyes and not to mention his swimmer's body it was quite obvious why all the girls in her school liked him. But his personality was the biggest turn off ever. But she couldn't help having a crush on the Percy, the sweet one that is. She wanted to get this off her chest. Like seriously. She wouldn't be able to concentrate in her classes with Percy on her mind. She couldn't tell it to Thalia cause she would puke on hearing about her her thoughts on her cousin. She couldn't tell Piper either cause she would squeal and immediately try to set them up. So she decided to confide to the third most closest person- her soulmate......

Please like, share, comment and follow. Feedback will be appreciated.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-A