Thirty Five

We pull up to my house and Liam wastes no time hopping of his bike and grabbing me in his arms.

My tiara goes crooked when his hands knot in my hair and his mouth tackles mine. I'm riding the high of the night and it's the best feeling in the world.

My laugh echoes in the night when he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down" I chuckle.

He does once we reach the front porch. I fake a glare at him then open the door.  I can't stay mad for even a second because his lips are in mine again. I shut the door behind us and run to get up the stairs.

Liam grabs my arm and I trip, landing underneath him. I can't stop laughing. I'm beyond happy having his lips on mine, on my neck, on my collarbone...

I shuffle out from under him and try to make it to my room. He laughs, the sound is like music, and chases after me.

"Stop running from me, Princess." He smiles.

"Catch me then."

It doesn't take him long to pin me against my door.

***

I finally corner her against a door and capture her lips again. Fumbling for the doorknob I brace her in my arms when the door opens.

I don't know what she expects to happen before the rest of our friends arrive but she fucking jumped me and I will gladly spend whatever time I have with her.

She doesn't bother flicking the light switch but she does lock her door behind us. Fucking Hell.

I stop for a minute just to try and get a hold on things, slow them down. It's all the time she needs to lock the window and come back.

She takes her tiara and sash off. Then her earrings. She's stalking towards me and I am certain I've never seen this side of her before. She never wavers.

I'm the one pushed against the door this time and she looks at me with hungry eyes. If she doesn't stop I'm going to lose it. She rests her hand on my chest right over my fucking heart.

"Evie-"

"Shh," she whispers. I'm holding on by a thread.

Her hands move to my neck, untying the bow tie. It's tossed to the ground. I love that I get to see this confident side of her. That I bring it out. I'm going to snap.

"Evie," I insist.

She ignores me and moves to my neck, sucking and licking on it. Those sexy ass heels of hers give her direct access. I inhale sharply my hands inching towards her waist.

She walks backwards grabbing my suspenders and pulling me along. She falls backwards on her bed, her hair sprawled haphazardly. I'm pulled down on top of her and she kicks off her heels. Fuck.

Never have I felt anything like this with any other girl, and I haven't even slept with Evie yet. I groan when her hands go to my shirt, fumbling with the buttons. I have to stop her before we do anything she'll regret.

"Evie,"

"Don't try me again with that control bullshit." She says in between kisses. Then I'm grabbing her hips. Remembering not an hour ago when she pressed against me in the same way surrounded then by strangers. "You're not the only one who can let go and lose control."

I close my eyes and decide to let go then. My suspenders come off and then my shirt. Civil enough, I've been shirtless with her before. She's on top of me again grinding against me with her hands on my chest and her mouth on mine.

"Fuck, Evie." I breath out.

She pulls at me until I'm sitting straight up. I look at her, search in her eyes for hesitation. There's none.

"Unzip my dress, Liam," she begs.

I've unzipped, unclipped, and ripped many things off of girls in my time. But my hands shake when i place one on her zipper and the other on the small of her back. I don't why I indulge her, the others will be here soon, but she's holding her hair back and so I unzip her dress.

***

Gently he undoes the zipper. I'm panting quietly and yet holding my breath. I don't know what's gotten into me except that I need to feel more of him. If we had the time I'd have sex with him right now.

When it hits the base he moves shaking hands to the baby blue tulle of the skirt. My arms go up and my eyes plead with him to take it off. I know he wants to, I can feel his hardness straining in his pants and I can see it in his eyes.

"I'm not a child, Liam. I want you to see me and touch me. Please."

He closes his eyes and when he opens them the flame as died to a slow burn. He pulls the fabric up and over my head and groans when he sees the matching lacy white bra and panties underneath.

He rolls us over and gently kisses me. Down my neck and past my collarbone towards the swells of my breasts. I moan. The furthest thing from my mind is that I'm different, I never thought I'd be here.

"Liam," I moan. I don't want him to stop and I suddenly hate that my friends are staying here tonight.

My toes curl and he continues to kiss me and touch me just like I'd begged. His hands go for the clasp of my bra with questioning eyes and I sit up for him to undo it. We are both breathing heavily unable to get enough.

The front door opens and laughter fills the downstairs.

He freezes.

"No," I nearly whimper.

He's groans in defeat and is off me in a second. The light comes on.

"I'm sorry, Princess. I knew we wouldn't have time." He sympathizes with a smile. "You have about a minute to put some clothes on. And maybe do something about your 'almost fucked' hair."

He's already buttoning his shirt back up. I stay put on my bed, utterly defeated and unsatisfied, a rebellious tear slides down my cheek. He crosses the room the kneel in front of the bed.

"Hey, I know. I know, trust me. Another time. I promise you that, a little more time and I'll make you forget about how you're feeling right now." He soothes.

I stand and he pulls my half naked self into his arms, that boyish grin back on his face.

"You look pretty hot, Princess. Didn't I tell you I'd have you writhing under me eventually." He teases.  "And you said I'd never get to partake in the pleasure."

I push away from him and shake my head in disbelief, a smile on my face.

"E! Where you at?" Mia calls to me coming up the stairs.

I scramble to put pajamas on and fix my hair. Maybe it's for the best. I could've had an attack during... that would be embarrassing. I was just drunk on him that's all. I resolve to not have sex or jump him like that again until I've told him the truth.

He's picked up the floor and straightened the duvet and gone into my bathroom to fix his own hair which has become suspiciously crazier than normal. Mia jiggles the doorknob right as I'm about to unlock it.

Her astonished face greets me. And she darts in and shuts the door again.

"Why was the door locked?" She whisper shouts. "Did you and Liam just have sex?!"

"Not quite" I answer honestly.

"Where is he?"

" In the bathroom, detective." I tease. " Go investigate someone else."

We go downstairs and everyone is talking loudly and joking around. Boston and Lauren decided they weren't going to make it after all, which made me wish more than ever I was doing what I know they are right now.

Sam is sitting on the counter braiding little pieces of Ollie's hair while Brandon and Asher laugh at each other like the oldest of friends.

Liam comes downstairs and hugs me from behind. I immediately relax and smile big.

"Alright guys, lets get pajamas on and move up to my room."