Chapter Ten

STACY

I grew weak in my knees and I'm guessing Nick felt it too. Our lips hadn't lost contact for what felt like two minutes. He pushed me against my car, not too hard, and kissed me softly. When he kissed me I was expecting something rushed and hard and forced. But instead I got something better. Oh so much better. Nick wanted this just as bad as I did.

Our lips met and our heads turned for another five minutes. I didn't want to stop until Nick's hands began sneaking themselves into forbidden places.

Nick dipped his hand down the back of my pants and I pushed him away. I couldn't help but think of Joseph son of Jacob, who was imprisoned due to not actually getting with Potiphar's wife when she asked him to sleep with her. He refused and I must too. Nick was a good boy, but he for sure did not live by the law of chastity.

I wasn't breathing hard when I opened my eyes to look at his stunned face. But I smiled. He smiled too. But I decided to get this over with before I got hurt.

"I don't plan on having sex till marriage."

NICK

My heart stopped at her words.

"What?" I questioned. Who in their right mind saves themselves for fricken marriage? Who even marries anymore these days.

"It's called the Law of Chastity. It's a commandment of God."

"Oh, and that means ... you have to wait to have sex?"

"Is that what you were planning on us doing?" I rubbed the back of my neck. Duh! Of course that's what I thought we were doing! What did she think we were going to do? Kiss, make up, date, and never have sex till I popped the question!?

Of course she was. The hurt in her eyes said it all.

"Yeah?" I hesitantly answered. "Sorry," I folded my arms and looked away.

"Thank you for my first kiss, though." I couldn't believe that a girl as inexperienced as her was such a good kisser. She knew the moves and didn't even have to use tongue to make me want more. She must have pushed me away when she felt the bulge in my pants. I didn't usually get that way around girls when simply kissing them but I guess I kind of got that way every time she said something sexy or cute over text. "It was amazing." I smiled.

"Yeah, it really was."

She got into her car and left. I wanted to hang out some more but she claimed that she should have been home half an hour ago. I missed her already as I watched her car drive away. I went home and began texting her.

"Let's go on another date."

"Really?"
"You enjoy my crying company."

"Well, yes and no."
"I don't like it when girls cry. I never know what to do or say."
"And if you promise never to hide in the girls bathroom only to abuse yourself then yes, I enjoyed every second of your company."
"Especially that kiss🤤"

"Weirdo."

"What if you came over and studied with me?"

"Um ... we don't have any big classes together."

"That's the point.😏"

"I don't know."
"Maybe."
"As long as your mom's home and we stay downstairs."

"We're not five anymore, Stacy. We don't need parent supervision."
"I'm an adult now."