~Chapter 3

In Udaipur! 

The sun pepped through aditi's room... aditi was sleeping hugging her cute teddy bear... her face was hidden inside the teddy bear... aditi was looking cute while sleeping... sun brightness didn't managed to wake our aditi but aditi herself woke up.... she stretched her body and sat on bed....

She then saw the time showing 6 am... she yawned little covering her mouth... she got off bed while making her hair in bun.... she walked to her closet and took her yoga outfit.... she then went to washroom and changed it....

Soon aditi came out wearing her yoga outfit...

Something like this👇

Aditi closing her room door left to backyard of her house with water Bottle in her hand

Aditi's yoga equipment were already kept in small house in backyard... aditi keeping her mat on the floor sat down....

She starts doing her yoga classes....

While in Mumbai.... zain was still sleeping like pig... his legs were either side of bed.... his hands were dangled off the bed... no dared where his duvet was.....

Zain sleep broke by continuously phone ringing.... he groaned and sat on bed while rubbing his eyes.... his messy hair was making him look more cute at  same hot..... zain took his phone and saw the caller id....

He kept his phone near his eye and dozed off while keeping his phone near to his ear.....

Zain : hello..... dipti....

Dipti : hello zain.... sorry to disturb you but I called you to remind you about today's interview.....

While zain was head was moving..... at once moment he fall on bed with his head resting on pillow.... his sleepiness about the call.....

Dipti not getting respond she checked her phone again and called Zain name.....

Dipti : hello.... zain.... zain....

Zain shirked hearing loud voice... why wouldn't he when his phone was close to his ear.... with sudden loud voice zain dropped the phone and jerked himself and sat on bed.... he then saw his phone.... he picked it up and saw the  caller name.....

Zain: hello....

Dipti : zain..... I thought call was disconnected.....

Zain : it wasn't.... why did you call this morning?

Dipti : I called you for the reminder of the interview... hope you coming today...

Zain ( mind) huh..... interview..... my sleepy got spoiled because of her stupid interview..... man why me only..... how did she get me as her lead..... fuck man..... Poor my sleep.....

Zain  cursed dipti spoiling his sleep.....

Zain : yeah I do remember.... I'll be there on time....