~Chapter 10

Next day zain was shooting for continuous three hours.. after another half an hour he got break.. taking deep breath zain walked this his make up room.. as he opened his make room he fell on the bed and laid down.. he closed his eyes and took small nap..

After few minutes his sleep was broken by knock.. groaned and got up. He made his way to door and opened it.. he was tried and didn't bothered looking who was at door..

He back to reality when he was pushed. He looks up and saw tanvi with shernu settling themselves on his bed.. he made face seeing him as he was not in mood talking to them and he wanted you sleep..

Zain taking his small step move to them and sat on chair opposite them..

Shernu looks at him then tanvi..

Shernu : Zain you okay..

Zain nodded his head...

Tanvi : what happened zain?

Zain : nothing... just tried..

Both girls looks at each other then stood up.. seeing them zain looks at them..

Shernu : take rest.. we will see you in next slot..

Zain : it's fine.. you can stay here...

Tanvi : are you sure... I mean you look tried... it's fine we can go...

Zain too got up and smiled lightly..

Zain : yeah it's okay.. stay..

They nodded and sat back down but this time Shernu and tanvi pulled chair to seat while Zain laid on bed and facing them...

Tanvi and shernu looks at zain who immediately slept again laying down on bed.. both smiled and looked around his make up room...

Tanvi was sitting close to shernu so she whispered to her...

Tanvi : Shernu don't you think something is cook in his head... I mean look at his room... his room is filled with aditi's picture.. its like this which actor or actress keeps their pervious show actress or actor... I'm thinking something is between them... you know I have seen few post on Instagram the way zain smiles or stare at aditi...what do you think?

Tanvi looks at shernu who looks lost... she shook her bit...

Shernu : huh? What are you saying?

Tanvi : you didn't hear what I was saying? Shernu...

Shernu : sorry.... before anything can we leave from here.. Zain is sleeping here.. let's talk in my make up room..

Tanvi nods and both without making noise left zain make up room..

Shernu and tanvi were sitting in shernu make up room..

Shernu : what were you saying?

Tanvi : I was talking about aditi and zain.... like don't you think something is wrong with me... I mean  zain talks about his other co-actress and his pervious show expect aditi... why is that?  We only know aditi because of his fans... and you also said how zain left seeing aditi in Udaipur.. I'm sure something happened  between them..

Shernu: I think you right but we don't even what actually happened with between them...

Tanvi : hmm...

Both were thinking when there was knock.. tanvi opened the door and saw team member..

Team member : shot is ready..

Tanvi : we coming..

The person nods and leaves... tanvi came back and looks at shernu..

Tanvi : shot is ready.. let's go.. we will talk about this later..

Shernu nods and left the room followed by tanvi..

In Udaipur..

Aditi was sitting in garden of her house when her mother comes... aditi didn't realise her mother presence but feeling a touch on her shoulder she looks side way and saw her mother.. she smiled at her...

Aditi's mother : when are you going to share your pain?

Aditi: what pain mamma?

Aditi's mother : you don't need hid from me adu... I know there is something you want to tell me...

Aditi: mamma.. can I get... some time..

Aditi's mother smiled and held her hand..

Aditi's mother : I never asked you to share till you don't feel comfortable... take much time you want.. but don't take entire days.. there no ones what will happen tomorrow or later... hmm...

Aditi nods her head and keeps her head in her mother lap while her mother smiling caressed her head... both stayed in silent till they heard some noises from behind....

Aditi's mother turned and saw Aryaman and Aprajita coming running to them.. they reached there and sat next to aditi... both looked at aditi....

Aryaman : mamma even I want to lay my head in your lap... Di my turn now...

Aprajita: no my turn... adu Di...

Both starts fighting not realising aditi slept in her mother lap... Aditi's mother saw that and told them to keep quiet... both smiled looking  at Aditi...

Aprajita: she is so cute....

Aryaman : unlike you...

Aprajita slapped his head...

Aditi's mother : you both keep quiet and leave.. Aditi is sleeping..

Aprajita: even I want to stay..

Aditi's mother : then don't make noises.. where is your papa?

Aryaman : In study room..

His mother nods and caressed Aditi's head..

In Mumbai..

Zain finished his shooting and was leaving when shernu stopped him... he looks at her...

Zain : you want lift?

Shernu: no Zain... actually there is small get up party.. will you come?

Zain : I'm sorry shernu but I'm not in mood to party today... I really want to sleep.. sorry..

Shernu : it's okay..

Zain left while shernu looks at tanvi who was watching them from far... shernu made her way to her...

Tanvi : he didn't agreed!

Shernu: nope...

Tanvi : let's not lose hope.. if there something between Adiza then we will help them... let's go..

Shernu nods and left to her car while tanvi settled in car..

Here is the update...

I'll focus next chapter on Adiza love story and some past moments....

Vote and comment..

Thank you!