~Chapter 16

Abhi dropped aditi to her apartment.. Aditi apartment was located two society away from Zain.. aditi took her luggage and went inside followed by abhi..

Aditi found her house key and opened the door.. both entered inside. Aditi kept her luggage near sofa and walks to kitchen.

She saw her kitchen cleaned.. she knew who did this. She smiled lightly and opened the cabinets and took two glass and filled water from tap..

She walks in the hall holding tray and saw abhi watching tv.. she sat beside him and gave him water..

Aditi : so.. what's the plan?

Abhi : what plan?

He said looking at who raised her eyebrows..

Aditi : abhi  don't play with me.. what you think I don't know he is not in Mumbai.  Where did he go?

Abhi : who are you talking about adu?

Aditi: really... wait..

Aditi took her handbag and pulled her phone out.. she then went to Instagram  and searched one of zain fandom and showed abhi the story where Zain posted himself sitting in airport and caption was  "Delhi  here I come ♥️"..

Abhi gulped his saliva in fear and looks at aditi who was giving him dangerous glare.

Abhi : woh... woh..

Aditi : woh woh.. what abhi? If you told me he wasn't going to be here then I would extend date of flight.. abhi why didn't you tell me about Zain not being in Mumbai?

Abhi : aditi... I thought you guys will meet at airport but didn't... I'm sorry..

Aditi : because of you I didn't get to see him... I could smell his perfume in your car then I thought he went out. I thought I was overthink but seeing this story made my doubt clear.. now what will I do in Mumbai.. you want me to stay in Mumbai and cry about him not being here or should I cry remembering our happy days... the reason I left to my home town was this only.. I didn't cry remembering those days.. I wanted to be alone that I why left.. but you brought me back to same situation where I avoided being... now tell what should I do?  If you can't even better idea then I'll go back and never come to Mumbai...

She was trying not to cry front abhi while abhi was feeling sad not informing her about Zain.. he knows how much Aditi loves Zain and she can't  forget that day... that day really affected her a lot.. not him only know but Zain too.. abhi was thinking what to do when his phone  rang..

He took his phone out and saw zain calling him... abhi looks at aditi who was looking down and trying not to cry..

He picks the call and said Zain which caught Aditi's attention.. she snapped her head to abhi and heard him talking to zain...

Abhi : hello zain!

Zain : hello abhi... listen I have reached safely.. don't worry about me..

Abhi : okay.. take care.. will you come after week.. I'm already missing you..

Zain : I don't know... maybe I'll stay here longer than week..

Abhi : what? You going stay there more long? Zain you can't do this..

Zain : sorry abhi.. but I think I need to be here.. some change I need.. I'm going to have dinner now.. so I'll talk to you later bye..

Abhi : bye..

He simply said bye.. Aditi only heard abhi said..

Aditi : what did he say? Did he reach?

Abhi : yes he did... but...