~Chapter 23

Next morning sun brightness fell straight on Aditi's face.. she turned her face and got shocked to see herself sleeping on Zain's shoulder.... she then looks at his face and saw sleeping without frown. She smiled lightly and moved her shoulder..

Aditi( mind) I wish we could be like before you zain. You have regretted.. I know. I'm sorry leaving you alone when I should held our relation up.. i know even I'm fault in this.. I could have spoke to you but I left you.. papa made me understand.. Zain... I really want you back in my life..

She was thinking when she heard zain mumbling..

She moved close to her and heard her name which she loves when he calls her..

Zain : love ....

Zain mumbled... aditi looks at him teary eyes.... her tears fell on his hand... he immediately opens his eyes and looks at her worriedly.. he immediately cups her face..

Zain : sorry... you again cried because of me...I'm sorry....

Aditi : I'm not crying..

She got up and stood up to leave but stopped..

Aditi : mamma and papa are going today... so fresh up..

She left to her room while Zain thought why she cried in the morning.  Though he knew he did something which made her cry.. he cursed himself and then entered her room.. he looks around and found it empty..

He heard shower sound and realised she is in washroom.. he left to his room to get fresh up..

After sometime aditi came out of room and saw her family sitting in hall with  Zain's family..

She was wearing very simple blue suit.. she looks more beautiful without her makeup on.. she loves being natural..

( Aditi's outfit)

( Aditi's outfit)

She moves to them and wished them good morning..

Aditi : good morning..

Other too smiled and wished her back.. seeing Aditi inaaya who was sitting in her daddy lap stood up and ran to aditi who picked her up and kissed her cheek..

Inaaya : good morning... chachi...

Aditi : good morning inaayu baby..

This time aditi didn't had any proven being called Chachi.. In fact she felt happy inaaya... Aditi sat beside her mother with inaaya in her lap..

Aditi: papa when are you all leaving?

Aditi's father : in Hour..

Aditi's nods and continued talking to inaaya.. all were talking to each other when they heard Zain's voice...

Aditi looks at him who was talking over phone.. he looked angry too..

Zain walked to them cut the call...

Zain : good  morning!

Zain's father : good morning! Zain why early in the morning you shouting? 

Zain : ah nothing dad...

He ignored his questions and sat beside his ammi and kept his head in her lap...

Inaaya : chachu...

Zain: jee inaayu..

Inaaya : look... you  chachi matching...

That was when everyone noticed both of them were wearing blue.

( Zain's outfit)

( Zain's outfit)

Aditi and Zain looked at each other but immediately looked away...

Zain : inaayu come here...

Inaaya : no.. me staying with chachi today...

Zain looks at his ammi...

Ammi : enough of talking... let's have breakfast...

Everyone nods and went to dining table When Zain called Aprajita to his room... aditi was confused with him...

While in zain room..

Aprajita: juju you called me!

Zain : please don't call me juju.. Zain is fine...

Aprajita: how can I not call you juju?

Zain: okay call whatever you want... I want your help you..

Aprajita: how can I help you?

Zain : come here...

Aprajita looks at him... Zain then moves close to her ear and whispered his plan to her..

Aprajita beamed with happiness.. she hugs him making Zain smile...

Aprajita: thank you... thank you..

Zain : most welcome dear...

They broke hug as they heard knock... they both looked at door and saw Aditi standing there in anger....

Aprajita seeing her she left her room while Zain looks at her..

Aditi : if you are done.. can you have  honour to have breakfast...

She too left while Zain scratched his nape before leaving behind her...

After breakfast rathore family was to leave for airport...

Zain was going with them too with Aditi, Aprajita and Aryaman in his car while Aditi's parents in Zain brother car...

Rathore family bid bye and exchanged hug from imam family and left for airport... Zain was driving while Aryaman sitting next to him.. both girls at the back seat.. Zain turned the music on...

As the music got turned on Zain and Aditi looked at each other though mirror..

Aditi family left Delhi after hugging Zain and Aditi..

Now Adiza were returning back home.. this time aditi was sitting next zain..she was looking outside..

To imam house the drive was silent...

Here is another update.

Enjoy the chapter.

Vote and comment!