~Chapter 20

Imam family  sat down after long day.. all were tried.. Aditi excusing herself move to her room.. while ammi got up and moved to kitchen to get water for  everyone.. Zain was playing with inaaya to which he didn't notice Aditi not being there with them..

While aditi excusing herself came to her room and move to window side. She leaned to window side and thoughts about the girl who would be lucky to marry zain..just were thinking about his marriage with another girl brought tears... she didn't realise when her eyes become teary.. she stood there till she heard Zain's ammi voice.. she quickly wipes her tears and walks out of the room..

She saw everyone having  snacks.. she moves to them and found empty seat next to zain.. she sat there and looks down..

Ammi : aditi beta take this..

She forward snacks bowl to aditi but Aditi was lost in her world... Zain who was sitting beside Aditi looks at her then looks at his mother who was asking him what happened to aditi through her eyes.. Zain shook his head.. his mother again called aditi... this time aditi looks at her..

Aditi : I'm sorry Anutie.. I was thinking about something.... arrr.. I'll be back..

Before anyone could stop she left there... Zain looks at his mother before getting up too.. he walks to aditi room and saw walking around the room.. he stood at the door and folds his arms against his chest..

He saw her trying to call someone.. he decided to get her attention so he cleared his throat..

Aditi who was trying to her call her father because she was feeling restless.. she wants to talk her father but he wasn't picking her call.. ana the strange thing is no one in her family is picking their phones which made aditi cross...

She was trying to call every  member in her family but no one picked her when she heard someone clearing throat.. she turned around and saw him... seeing him she got more angry.. without answering him she moves to bed sat down and crossing her legs and Arms..

While Zain chuckling at her behaviour walks inside the room not before closing door behind him.. he came to bed and sat down opposite her. He tried holding her hands but she quickly took her hands back...

Aditi : don't touch me...

Zain : love....

Aditi : I'm not your love...you going to marry someone.. you can't touch me.. why you here? You should be celebrating thinking you better than me... go... leave me alone..

Zain mouths were wide open hearing her stupid talks.. he left like slapping her brain..

Zain ( mind) how can she even think that I will marry other girl than her...

Zain : love... listen to me...

Aditi : don't... I don't want to listen yo you.. you know I told papa about us but you didn't... why you don't want to Marry me... sorry... sorry... I mean you don't tell your parents about me...

Zain was shocked hearing she told her parents about him.. he didn't hear anything then she told her parents about them...

Zain: you.... told them...

Aditi: yes... I couldn't hide from them.. when they wanted me marry someone else.. i can't marry anyone when I'm married to you.. but why you care? You are already to see that girl...

Zain : aditi if you thinking I'm marring other girl then you're wrong.. I'm only seeing her not getting today itself... I'll handle it.. if I don't like the girl then I'll talk to dad about you...

Aditi: what if you like the girl? Then you will marry you.. you just said that.... you will marry if you like her... then what about me? You will  leave me?