~Chapter 6

Zain and shrenu reached to the temple with their teams..

( the view of temple)

Zain and Shrenu were looking around the temple when they heard their team members calling them... Zain and shernu made their way to them..

Zain : sir you called us!

Sir : yes zain... before promoting our show you both can have rest.. we have called vanity for you both.. is that fine to you!

Shernu: yeah sure..  we will take rest..

Zain nods his head too.. shernu and Zain moves their way to vanity...

As the went inside zain took seat near window and sat down.. he took his phone out and went through his phone.. such as checking his social media.. messages from his family.... liking some post on Instagram... after checking his social media he kept his phone back in his pocket and looks up to see shernu sitting far away from him.. he frowned and got up and moved to her.. he sat next to her and cleared his throat gaining her attention...

Shernu who was busy in her phone she looks up hearing someone clearing throat... she saw Zain and smiled at him.. he too smiled at her....

Shernu : hey!

Zain : hey, why you sitting alone here?

Shernu: I was just checking message..

Zain : hmm!

Zain and shernu starts talking randomly while other side..

Ag aditi's house.. aditi was still sleeping hugging her teddy bear which was gifted by her father on her last year birthday...

Aditi mother comes inside aditi room and saw her sleeping.. she smiled and walked to aditi's bed and settled... she kept hand in aditi's hair and starts  ruffling aditi's hair...

Aditi's mom: adu... wake up...

Aditi stirred in sleep and hugged her teddy bear tightly... aditi's mom smiled at her.. she called aditi name again..

Aditi's mom : adu... baby wake up....

Aditi slowly opened her eyes and closed it back after getting glance of her mother face.. aditi moved her teddy and kept her head in her mother lap..

She was still sleepy...

Aditi's mom : good morning adu... wake up..

Aditi peeped our from her lap and gave smile..

Aditi : good morning mamma!

Aditi's mom bend down and kissed aditi's forehead..

Aditi's mom : morning bacha.. fresh up and come.. I'll wake up your siblings..

Aditi nods and get down the bed while aditi's mom left to wake Aprajita and Aryaman...

Aditi after freshening up.. she was drying her hair when her room door opened... she looks to and saw Aprajita coming holding her phone..