~Chapter 8

Next morning aditi wake up around 7 am.. she sat down on bed holding her head.. she felt her head bursting in pain.. she pressed her head to control the pain but couldn't.. she got down the bed and went washroom..

She splashed cold water on her face few times... she then took brush and starts brushing.. after brushing she came out while wiping her face... she knew her head is lightly better but still paining.. she sighed and sat on bed..

She checked her phone and saw the time.. she knew it's too early for her to be wake.. she kept her phone back and left her room..

She moved to kitchen and got shocked to see Aprajita in kitchen and saw her busy making something.. she was surprised to see her in kitchen this early...

Aditi walked to Aprajita and called her name..

Aditi : appu..

Aprajita who was making something hearing aditi's voice she turned back and saw aditi.. seeing aditi there Aprajita felt guilty..

Aditi : what are you doing here?

Aprajita: woh... Di... I'm sorry.

Aditi : appu this is wasn't my question answer.. I asked what are you doing here?

Aprajita: woh... since I hurt you last night.. I made ginger tea for you...

Aditi: ginger tea why?

Aprajita: Come Di.. I know you cried last night which you have headache.. and you being kitchen means you have headache.. I know this headache is because of me.. Di I'm really sorry..

Aditi : can we not talk about yesterday.. and I'm not angry with you... I really don't want to speak about yesterday. My head is hurting so can I have the tea please...

Aprajita smiled knowing aditi is not angry with her.. she passed ginger tea to Aditi.. aditi starts taking sip while Aprajita watched her.....

Once aditi was done she looks at Aprajita..

Aditi : thank you for this.. my head feels light now.. and forgot whatever happened yesterday.. either me or you know we met him..

Aprajita: okay.. but di I'm still sorry..

Aditi : it's fine.. and I'm sorry too.. I got angry with you yesterday.. i shouldn't have shouted you. Sorry appu..

Aprajita: it's okay Di..

Aditi smiled..

Aditi : let's go back in room.. sleep. There is still time.

Aprajita nods and left for her room.. while aditi walked back to her room and sat on bed.. she took her phone and thought to check her Instagram... she  hardly checks her Instagram.. as she opened her page she got shocked to see many people tagging her.. she clicked one of them and saw post saying  Zain's  bride...

she read the caption and chuckled lightly seeing the caption... she didn't bothering  checking more... she came out of her Instagram and kept her phone down...

She closed her eyes and lost in her thoughts..she was thinking what happened after naamkaran last day shoot... tears made though her eyes while remembering that day... unknowingly she slept in sitting position.. tears dried up her cheeks...

While other side.. around 9 am zain opened his saw and checked his phone.. he got message from abhi .. he quickly replied the message and went to fresh up...

Soon he came out after freshening up.. he was ruffling his hair when he got call from.. he walked to his phone and picked it up..

Zain : hello..

Caller : hey zain.. we will meeting you in hour downstairs...

Zain : sure I'll be there..

Zain ends call and opened his bag.. he took his new outfit and starts wearing it.. Zain was leaving back to Mumbai in hour.. the promotion was done so the team will be leaving as they had to starts shootings soon...

Zain after getting ready called shernu and asked her if she is ready.. he got positive reply.. he told her that he is coming to her room..
he ends call and packed his stuff.. locking the door he went to shernu room..

They both light breakfast..

In hour later cast met downstairs of the hotel..

Team member : shall we starts going!

Shernu : yes sir..

All got settled in car and driver drove to airport....

Soon they reached airport and checked themselves.. after checking it they bordered the flight..

Flight was ready to take off...

At aditi's house..

Aditi was woken up and helping her mother.. her mother didn't questioned about yesterday..

Aditi: mamma can  I make something...

Aditi's mom : off course you can adu..

Adu starts making whatever she wanted..

Sook rathore family were sitting around table and eating when aditi's father spoke..

Aditi's father : appu adu...

Aditi /Aprajita: yes papa..

Aditi's father : where did you both go yesterday?

Both sister looked at each other before answering to their father..

Aprajita: papa woh... we went...

Aditi cut her off..

Aditi: papa we just roamed around..

Her father nods and continued eating while aditi looks at Aprajita who was giving her look....

Aditi diverted her gaze and focused eating..

After breakfast all were sitting in hall when aditi's phone rang.. she looked at the caller id and smiled seeing it..  everyone saw her smiling..

Her father : adu whose call is it?

Aditi : one of my friend...

Her father nods.. aditi gets up and went to talk..

In Mumbai Zain went straight to his flat after reaching to Mumbai..

He opened his flat room and went straight to his room. He fell down on bed and looks at his pillow..

Zain : home..

He smiled but was that real smile of his..

Short update.

Here it is.

Hope you enjoy it.

Vote and comment!

Thank you 😊