~Chapter 25

In Mumbai!

It's has been a week since Adiza is back from
Delhi. Both were in respective apartment.  Today they were both were planning to visit their friends at night..

Zain's apartment.

Zain was sitting in his room with papers scattering on his bed. She was thinking when his phone rang...

He saw his phone was laying under the things which was scattered on his bed.. he took his phone and saw caller id. He smiled and picks the call up..

Zain : hello!

Caller : hello juju!

Zain: yes appu.. how is everyone at home?

Aprajita: all good... I called you to inform that..............

Zain : that's good... thanks for sharing with me..

Aprajita : most welcome juju.. I should hang call as Di is calling me..

Zain: hmm. Talk to her.. bye.

Aprajita: bye!

Zain ends call and kept his phone back under his pillow so she doesn't get disturbed whatever he was doing.....

Zain then keeping his phone aside starts working..

Hour passed since he was continuously working.. he decided to take break.. he got down the bed and went out of the room not before locking his room door properly...

Zain went straight to kitchen and cooked something to eat for himself..

After cooking he sat down and turned the tv on.. he starts watching some channel and starts eating.. when he was eating he heard abhi voice..

Zain : hey.. there is some left for you in kitchen.. shall I serve you..

Abhi sat beside him and took remote from him..

Abhi : it's fine. I had something else.. what are doing today?

Zain : what do you mean?

Abhi : since morning you locked yourself in your room.. what are you up to?

Zain : nothing.. I was just relaxing myself..

Abhi : really.. by the way you have to adu up.. I could have picked her up but I need to pick zaan up too... do you mind picking her up.. I told her that you will pick her up..

Zain : hmm! I'll pick her up..

Abhi : thanks man!

Zain silently finished eating... he then got up with his plate and washed in kitchen.
After cleaning the plate he drank water and then came back to hall to see abhi watching tv..

Shaking his head he went back to his room..

He locks the room from inside then climbed the bed.. he comfortably sat down..

He starts working again..

While in Aditi's apartment..

Aditi was sitting in room and watching movie on her phone... she was eating popcorn between too..

Her movie ended after hour when she realised she was really hungry... she walks to kitchen and saw nothing in cabinet.. she made face and heard her stomach growled in hunger...

Aditi : now what should I do? Shall I can zain...no he might be sleeping.. let me call abhi....

She rushed to her room and took her phone.. she quickly dialled Abhi number...