~Chapter 28

At Zain's apartment..

Today was Sunday which means day off for both them. Both of them were still sleeping cuddling each other.. Aditi slowly opens her eyes as sun fell straight on her face making her open her eyes.. as she opens her eyes she saw him sleeping peacefully.. she smiled and caressed his forehead to remove those frown from his face.. she then moves close to his cheek and planted soft kiss on his each cheek..

She  then untangled his hand from her waist and got down the bed. While walking to closet  she opens her hair and ruffled them lightly..

She then took her towel and clothes and move to washroom....

Soon she came back while wiping her hair with towel.. she glance at bed and saw still sleeping soundly.. she smiled and moves to balcony after keeping towel aside.. she held the railing and inhaled the fresh air..

She was inhaling the fresh air when she felt cold hands wrapping around her waist.... she didn't flinch feeing the touch as she knew it's him.. she leaned back to his chest and smiled herself..

Aditi: had good sleep...

Zain: hmm.. but why you woke up thus early?

She lightly turned herself to him and looks at while wrapping her arms around his neck..

Aditi : are you serious mr imam? This  early.. for your information it's afternoon.. don't you get tried of sleeping all day..

Zain : I can never get  tried my sleep.. I love sleeping..

Aditi : that I can see.. so what's the plan for today? No work! Alone  us!

Zain : I haven't planned anything but whatever you decided that's what we will do. Do you have any idea what you want to do entire day? I mean half day.. as I have already wasted half day..

She giggled hearing his last time..

Aditi :  same I haven't decided anything yet but will do something which means only us.. you fresh up..

Zain : sound good.. I'm going.. please take my clothes out..

Aditi: okay..

Zain pecks forehead and move to washroom while Aditi walks back to room... she first then moves to bed and made the bed neatly.. after making bed she moves to closet and took Zain's clothes out and kept it on bed..

She then walks to dressing table and starts brushing.. she then applied moisture cream on her face.. she then did her side partition.... she then getting ready went to kitchen and starts cooking..

She got busy in cooking when she heard landline ringing.. washing her hands she moves to pick the call.. she sat on couch and picks the call..

Aditi: hello!

Caller : hello... am I speaking to zain imam?

Aditi : May I know who is this?

Caller : am speaking from film city. Could I speak to zain imam?

Aditi: if you don't mind could you call back in hour..

Caller : sure.. bye.

Aditi: bye!

She kept the phone and went back to kitchen.. soon she was finished making breakfast for themselves.. she was plating breakfast when she heard Zain's voice..

Aditi: I'm in kitchen..

She washed her and turned around to see Zain coming..

Zain: breakfast ready.