~Chapter 24

Next morning Aditi woke up and turned her face to other side of bed to get only shocked.. she clearly remembered locking her room then why did zain get inside and sleeping beside her.. her eyes traveled down to see his hand on her waist..

Aditi( mind) how did he come inside? Did he break the lock?.. he looks cute while sleeping.. I missed him so much..

She smiled lightly... she moved his hand from her waist and got down the bed.. she bend down to his cheeks and kissed it.. she walks to washroom..

Soon Aditi came after freshening up and saw zain sitting on bed while yawning.. without looking at him she moves to dressing table and picks up the brush..

Aditi: how did you get in my room?

She said while brushing her  wet hair..

Zain who was yawing immediately looks at her... He only could see her back..

Zain : by the way good  morning.. love..

Aditi stops brushing and glared him through mirror...

Aditi : that wasn't answer of my question!

Zain got down the bed and walks to her.. he encircled his  arms around her waist without caring about the glare which she was continuous throwing at him.. as his arms touched her skin she flinched and tried removing his  arms but he didn't let her...

Zain : love stop...

Aditi: stop calling me love.. my name is Aditi...

Zain : I don't care.. your name is love..

Aditi : zain...

Zain : I know my name..

He kept his chin on her shoulder and removed her hair from left shoulder to right.. aditi  fisted her hand and tried controlling herself from kicking him...

Zain : you look beautiful... this suits you a lot..

Aditi : move...

Zain : I won't.... let me stay like this..

Aditi: why.. leave me zain..

Zain : I won't..

Aditi: fine.. don't blame for this then..

Saying this she lifts her leg up and kicked his foot making him winch... Zain immediately left her and held his foot..

Zain : aditi what was that for?

Aditi: your punishment!

Zain looks at her confusingly.. Aditi didn't give heed on him and took brush again and continued brushing her hair..

Zain winching in pain left the room while aditi laughed as he left the room..

Aditi giving last look to herself she took her phone and saw message from someone.. she reply replied and left the room..

She saw out for room and saw  inaaya playing with safi.. she smiled and moved to them...

Aditi : inaaya baby...

Inaaya: Chachi come...

Aditi sat on floor.. inaaya looks at her and smiled..

Inaaya: chachi look....

She showed aditi her toys.. Aditi got busy playing with them not realising someone was watching them leaning to wall.... The person was none than Zain imam.. he smiling seeing Aditi playing with inaaya and safi.. he was imagining their kids and Aditi playing with them.. he blushed on his thinking when he felt hand on shoulder..