~Chapter 17

Next morning aditi woke before her alarm rang.. she sat on bed and looks outside to see sunny weather.. she smiled and took her phone and smiled seeing her wallpaper as it was zain picture.. she traced his picture and smiled brightly..

 she traced his picture and smiled brightly

(my favourite pic of zain nowadays ❤️❤️❤️)

Aditi kissing her phone kept her back on table and got down the bed.. she walked to her cupboard and took her pair top and Jeans.. she then moved to washroom to fresh up..

Aditi after freshening up come out and smiled feeling fresh.. there was another glow on her face thinking she will meet zain after so long..

She moved to dressing table and applied moisture cream on her face.. she then combed her hair and left it open.. she applied lip glass and rubbed her lips together..

Now she was fully ready.. she took her phone and walks out of her room to see abhi ready to leave to his house..

Aditi: good morning abhi!

Abhi : good morning adu.. thanks you waking up early.. I should leave now..our flight is at 12.. so I'll meet at 11.. we will go together to airport..

Aditi : okay.. shall I make breakfast for you?

Abhi : don't bother yourself.. if I stay any longer then we can be late.. bye..

He said getting up and side hugging her.. Aditi bid bye to abhi and came back in her apartment... she went to kitchen and decided what to make for breakfast..

She opened cabinets and found most of them empty.. she sighed and filled glass of water and drank it..

She was really hungry ... she took her phone and was going to dial number but stopped seeing a packet under last shelf.. she kept her phone aside and move to see what was that..

She removed the cover and saw Maggie packet... she thought who could have kept it there.. she saw note too..

She read the note.. it was from Zain...

She was surprised seeing his note but then thought he might have done months back.. she smiled at his tonights...

Aditi: zain you are best..

She made Maggie and filled her empty stomach..

After having her Maggie she sat on sofa and took her phone.. she checked her Instagram and went through her feeds... she was still thanking god for receiving so much love from fandoms of naamkaran , Adiza and AvNeil...

She kept her phone beside her and closed her eyes.. she took small nap..

While in Delhi zain was still sleeping in his room.. his ammi comes in and saw him still sleeping.. she  smiled and move his curtains and opened them allowing the sun in..

Then she settled beside zain and ruffled his hair.. feeling mother touch zain moves his head from pillow to her lap..

Ammi : zanu... zanu... wake up...