~chapter 13

Worried.. sad.. upset were on everyone's face.. why wouldn't they be upset when they are facing this much problem..
well the things is ebss wasn't going well as entire team and cast planned..

Their show TRP is low which has chance of their show going air off.. they didn't not even complete a year of show and sudden change they had to make..

Whole cast and team member were sitting in room and discussing when zain phone rang... everyone looks at him while Zain gave sorry look and stoop up..

Zain : excuse me.. I'll be right back..

Before he could leave dipti stopped him.. he looks  at her..

Dipti : this is important meeting Zain.. this is not appropriate to leave this middle.. please be seated...

Zain nods and sat down.. they continued almost for another two hours... finally they decided to end the show..

No one was happy to this news but they had because they had no choice...

Zain ,  shernu and tanvi were sitting in zain make up room.. all looked sad but they also knew this show didn't attracted fans...

Again zain rang breaking the silent in the room.. tanvi and shernu looks at him..

Shernu: take the call.. we will go out!

Zain : it's fine shernu.. stay here..

They both stayed while Zain took his phone out and saw unknown calling him.. he frowned seeing unknown but nevertheless he picks up..

Zain : hello..

Caller : hello.. am I speaking to zain imam?

Zain : excuse me did you check caller name before dialling number.. and yes this is zain imam. Who are you?

He was already upset about his show going air off in few months or maybe more early and this unknown was making him angry more..

Caller : hahaaaa what joke but it was not true..I know who I have called but I'm asking confirming myself it's Zain or someone else..

Zain : cut the crap and how did you get my number?

Caller : you don't remember me... Zain you broke my heart... very bad zain.. I never knew you had this side too..

Zain was getting pissed hearing all this..

Zain : cut the call before I block you...

Caller : you can never block as I live in your heart...

Zain had enough so he cuts call and looks at both girls who was confused too..

Tanvi : who was it?

Zain : don't even ask.. god knows this person got my number.. 

Shernu : you okay!

Zain : I'm okay.. but this fandom war doesn't seem okay..

Shernu : they won't stop zain..

Zain : I know.. I don't get why the fight!

Tanvi : they fight because they want to see you with Aditi again.. they love you both together.. it happens with every fandom.. don't take tension.. honestly you and aditi do make best pair.. I really want to meet her once..