~Chapter 12

In Mumbai..

Zain sleeping on the floor holding aditi's photo close to his heart.. he didn't realise when he slept on the floor.. he woke up as he phone kept ringing... Zain rubbing his eye sat on the floor and first thing he noticed was aditi's smiling face photo.. he smiled brightly and took the photo close to his lips and kissed her forehead on the photo.. he traced her face then wished her good morning.

Zain : good morning love..

He forget there was call waiting for him.. he was engrossed in his love world.. while tracing  aditi's photo he starts talking to her..

Zain : hey love.. after six months I have visited you.. I'm sorry but.. I was busy.. I have to keep myself busy in work so I don't get time to miss you love.. I know you hate and you should hate me..

His voice were stopped due to his phone ringing.. he took deep breath and spared his leg and took his phone out.. he saw the caller Id and starts sweating badly... His legs starts shivering... his hands were shaking .. his phone almost fell from his hand but he managed to hold it before it could slip down..

Zain( mind) should I pick it up or not.. if I don't then he will complain to love... I should just pick it up...

Sighing himself and picked the call and puts on speaker..

Zain : hello!

Caller : what hello? Do you even realise what time it is? Where the hell are you zain?  Where are you zain?

Zain rubbed his forehead...

Zain : I'll call you later.. abhi...

He ends call and kept his phone on the floor.. he again looks at aditi's photo and traced her face..

Zain : love by now you would have known about me... sorry love..

He kissing her photo stoop up and went to fresh up.. photos were still scattered on the floor..

Zain after freshening up came out and saw the photos on the floor.. waking up there.. he bend down and picked every photo.. he kept the drawer and sat down on bed.. as he sat down he heard his phone ringing again... he frowned as his phone wasn't with him..
he slapped his head as he kept his phone in drawer while keeping the photos...

Zain took the phone and saw dipti calling him..he made annoying face and picked the phone..

Zain : hello!

Dipti : where are you zain? I have you half day yesterday not today... you need to come here in hour...

Zain : I'm sorry but I can't come today.. I'm not well..

Dipti : zain.... hello...

Her voice cuts off as Zain ended the call... Zain threw his phone on the bed and down resting his head on headboard... Zain closed his eyes...

Zain ( mind) I miss you love... I hate myself hurting you.... love..

Zain closing his eyes went to deep thought of his memories of him and aditi...

Flashback!

Zain was shooting while Aditi was sitting in his make up room.. she was lying down on his bed using Zain phone.. she was going through his photo gallery..

She was so busy that she didn't realise when door opened... Zain after finishing his shot he came straight to his room and saw aditi there... he was kind shock as he thought she would have gone home..

Chucking his thoughts went to bed and called her name loudly making her startled which his phone dropped...

Zain laughed  at her expression while aditi made angry face and glared him...Zain stopped laughing seeing aditi's face... controlling his laugh he wrapped his arms around her waist....