~Epilogue

4 years later.

A couple was sleeping hugging each other.. sun rays peeps flashing on girls face.. she snuggled to her husband but soon heard alarm ringing.. the girl immediately opens her eyes and looks at her husband was sleeping.. seeing her husband face she would tell how tried he looks and there was frown on his face.. the girl caressed his face and planted soft kiss around his face..

She then saw time and decided to wake him up.. she came out of his hold and sat on bed resting her head to headboard.. she then called his name..

Girl : zain... Zain wake up..

As she called his name... he turned his face and kept his head in her lap.. she smiled and ruffled his  hair.. while he snuggled to her lap.... she was smiling and ruffling his hair...

Aditi: zain wake up... you have shoot..

In return she heard his sleepy voice....

Zain : love....

Aditi : zain get up..

Zain didn't said anything but continued snuggling to her belly.. soon they heard wailing.... before anyone could register anything Zain immediately jumped from bed and rushed  to  cradle next to their bed.. he then saw his baby princess wailing loudly... his eyes welled up seeing her tears.. he immediately bend down picking her up in his arms..

He cooed while holding her carefully in his arms and walking around the room..

Zain : sshs... imara... papa is here... shss..

Imara

Imara.. 4 months old..happiness of Adiza.. papa favourite.mamma naughty baby.. she brought happiness and joy in Adiza life..

Zain was cooing  imara and walking.. he was making faces trying her not to cry but didn't didn't work...

Zain looks at aditi who got down the bed abs making her hair in bun.. she walks to him and took imara in her arms.. soon as imara came in Aditi's arms she stopped crying making zain shock.. he looks at imara then at aditi who was cooing imara...

Zain : did... she... got quiet as you held her...

Aditi : zain she is hungry.. that's why she couldn't stop crying when she was in your arms.. listen I'm going to feed imara while fresh up.. you also have to leave for work..

Zain : oh yeah.. by the way good morning love..

He said pecking Aditi's forehead and looks at imara who was looking at him with her eyes wide open.. Zain smiled at her and kissed her cheek too..

Aditi: good morning Zain.. go now..

Zain : take my clothes out please..

Aditi nods and Zain went to fresh up. As Zain left Aditi walks bed and sat down.. she saw imara looking at her.. knowing imara is hungry.. aditi took pillow and shoved behind her back. She leaned back and opens her shirt till her breast.. she opens her bra and took out right one.. she then rubs it on imara mouth.. imara feeling a touch and latched her mouth around it and starts having her food while Aditi leaned more back to headboard and smiled looking at imara who was busy drinking her milk...