~Chapter 19

In Delhi!
In zain room sun brightly peeped through his window disturbing his sleep.. he stirred in sleep.. Zain tried hiding his face but couldn't.. he groaned and opens his eyes.. before he could move his body to left side he felt height on his body.. he looks down and saw Aditi completely laying on his chest.. her face was hidden in his chest... his lips curved into beautiful smile seeing her sleeping over him.. his left hand went to her hair and starts caressing..

While he was caressing her hair his eyes fell on watch.. his eyes went wide shock as his mother will be coming any time to wake him up.. though she knew about their relationship but.. still how will react seeing them sleeping together..

He whispered Aditi's name softy and called her name..

Zain : Aditi..... Aditi... wake up.. ammi will be coming soon...

But her heard sleepy voice..

Aditi: let.... me.. sleep...

Zain didn't want to wake her up but he had to Because his mother would come any time... He again called Aditi's name..

Zain : Aditi... love.. wake up.. love..

Aditi slowly opens her eyes and lifts her head up and looks at him with her sleepy eyes...

Aditi: why... can't you let me sleep..

Zain : you can sleep much as you want.. but  for now you need to leave for your room.. ammi would be coming anytime...

His word am caught her attention and got to know where she was... she looks at him once again and got over him... she didn't say anything left while Zain watched her going.. as she disappeared from his room Zain closed his eyes and thought...

Zain ( mind) my  mistake changed everything love.. I can't even hold you or express how much I love you.. maybe i deserve this..

He heard footstep.. knowing it's his ammi... he quickly pulled duvet over him and pretended like he was in deep sleep..

Ammi comes in his room and saw him fully covered with duvet.. she sighed and walks to bed.. she settled beside Zain and ruffled his hair..

Ammi : zainu.... wake up....

Zain acting well took time to open his eyes.. while being sleepy he wished his ammi good morning..

Ammi : good morning zainu...

Zain smiled and kissed her forehead while sitting on bed... then Zain went to fresh up while ammi made his bed .. while she was making bed she noticed teddy bear on his bed.. she thought it would be inaaya so she kept aside..

After making Zain bed she left to Aditi's room.. as she opened door she saw aditi sitting on bed and looking lost.. she walks to aditi and taps her shoulder.. aditi immediately came back to her reality and saw ammi..

Ammi sat beside her..

Ammi : you okay..

Aditi nods..

Ammi : you can share it you know... is there something happened..

Aditi : no Anutie...I was just missing my parents...

Ammi : you can consider me as your mother... hmm.. now tell me real reason behind your sad face..

Aditi looks at shockingly.. how did zain mom knew she was lying..

Aditi: Anutie there is no other reason.  I'm not sad..

Ammi : it's okay if you don't want to share it.. I won't force you.. but being sad won't happen in my house.. especially when you have beautiful smile.. keep smiling.. you look beautiful in Indian dress..